AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Last comment for the night. I feel bad saying this because I love the guy's heart, but I believe Otis' love affair with Jameer over the last two seasons has really crippled this team.

Can't underestimate how Dwight's relationship with Meer factors into that.

What's going on? I went to sleep 26 pages ago (we're talking in pages now, not minutes or hours or days) and back then it was "Magic end Howard trade talks". I come back here, and we're talking Dwight trades.

Fill me in.

What's going on? I went to sleep 26 pages ago (we're talking in pages now, not minutes or hours or days) and back then it was "Magic end Howard trade talks". I come back here, and we're talking Dwight trades.

Fill me in.

magic say Dwight not available for trade Wojahouski from yahoo says Dwight demanded trade tues and told a teammate it was done people get mad

Fill me in.

Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned through two sources that Dwight Howard's Californina-based agent, Dan HWNSNBU, was at Amway Center Tuesday trying to get his client out of Orlando immediately. The two sources do confirm that Howard wants out of Orlando -- and staying is not an option. Sources do confirm his agent continues to make that point each time he talks with Magic General Manager Otis Smith. clickorlando.com

Rumors tagsOrlando Magic, Trade, Dwight Howard, Agents | share Share on FacebookShare on TwitterComment on HoopsHype forums

Pingalore also learned that Howard's flip-flopping of possibly staying with the Magic is a ploy to steer the criticism off of the All-Star center. The sources say Howard is growing tired of not yet being traded. The sources believe that HWNSNBU is trying to create a buzz for his client, Howard, in order to pressure a trade. clickorlando.com

PING.......

Well then, if true, he's sinking below LeBron. At least he finished his contract with the Cavs and walked as a free man.

Dwight, are you really this way, after all?