AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

He's saying that he will see about as many minutes as Earl.

How about you actually read and comprehend the post before replying?

Why when I'm going to follow most board members and pick out something I disagree with and make that the base of an argument which leads to me saying why someone shouldn't post.

I call it the "DoM"

Look it goes the same, I'm calling injuries which will lead to players stepping up.

And if he knew better he would know we have Turk, that alone doesn't need an explanation.

I like RA, unless he improved... Then he isn't a starter, but good depth player...

That leaves Harper. It's not out of the question, it's all based on play. If Harper plays better then you know what happens. Like C.Lee ... Harper can become a starter.

At the end of the day, all we say is speculation in terms of the future for the Magic and how well they do.

Doesn't mean I don't like doing it ;)

Ha ha ha

We're probably not gonna re-sign Earl Clark :(

Ugh that makes the PHX trade even worse than it is. Why did we have to re-sign *****in Jason Richardson though?!?!

The Lakers continue to be an option for Howard, however Pingalore's sources confirm that the Lakers' center, Andrew Bynum, may not be as attractive, because the Magic have learned Bynum's knees are not healty.

do tell...

*sigh*

• Downvote 1

Howard has warned the Magic if they don’t move him by the March 15 trade deadline, they’ll lose him for nothing in free agency. Howard told the Magic again on Tuesday that he wanted a trade, a league source said.

So if this is true, then it's 100% clear he doesn't want to be here.

We better get a deal which is better than what NO got for C.Paul, but i've got a feeling that other GM's around the league think that Otis isn't that bright, and that's going to hurt us

I think we're getting a combination of old news and new news. So on Monday, Dwight was saying "Trade me or else." Now he's waiting and seeing.

I think Yahoo's just behind the curve.

Honestly, I think Anderson could be a starter. Last year he did well when he started games and was given ~30 mins. He's a surprisingly productive rebounder, more than Bass was.

I hate ping but this article seems to fit everything thats going on.

Yep. I just hope with everything I have that we don't trade him by Jan 1. HWNSNBU just wants that cut of the money. ***** him.

Honestly, I think Anderson could be a starter. Last year he did well when he started games and was given ~30 mins. He's a surprisingly productive rebounder, more than Bass was.

It's not even a question, unless Big Baby is hurt, he is starting.

The Lakers continue to be an option for Howard, however Pingalore's sources confirm that the Lakers' center, Andrew Bynum, may not be as attractive, because the Magic have learned Bynum's knees are not healty

o_rly.jpg

• Upvote 3

The Lakers continue to be an option for Howard, however Pingalore's sources confirm that the Lakers' center, Andrew Bynum, may not be as attractive, because the Magic have learned Bynum's knees are not healty.

No ****? Thanks, Pingalore! Brilliant insight.