AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

No doubt the guy is a dime a dozen...if you dont count multiple Consecutive defensive all nba first teams, multiple consecutive defensive MVP awards, multiple rebounding titles, multiple block shot titles, multiple top 3 finishes in fg%, about 20 points per game and pretty much the most feared interior man since wilt chamberlain. Other than that definately a dime a dozen.

Good call on the bynum free throw percentage dominance....how is bynum for assists I bet he kills dwight by .001 assist per game too.

sarcasm_detector.jpg

No doubt the guy is a dime a dozen...if you dont count multiple Consecutive defensive all nba first teams, multiple consecutive defensive MVP awards, multiple rebounding titles, multiple block shot titles, multiple top 3 finishes in fg%, about 20 points per game and pretty much the most feared interior man since wilt chamberlain. Other than that definately a dime a dozen.

Good call on the bynum free throw percentage dominance....how is bynum for assists I bet he kills dwight by .001 assist per game too.

You need a new sarcasm detector. I think yours is broken.

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins 19m

Reply RetweetedRetweet

Delete

FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details #Magic will hold free, open practice Saturday. @AmwayCenter doors to open at 10 a.m. A scrimmage will begin at 11 a.m., team official said

Good way to show Dwight that the city supports the Magic, also while looking at realgm.com looks like some of them are putting together some sort of "Magic Rally" sometime soon. Not sure what that means

• Upvote 1

those Dwight dunks got me ready for the season. Man, I pray he plays his entire career here in Orlando.

Also, I may be in the minority, but I had hopes for Gil this season. Not against using the amnesty on him, but man...I thought 1 training camp with Dwight and guys and he would've been good for us. Oh well.

Right behind the one he had years ago...The game winner against San Antonio (Thats the best)

That might be the most amazing play I've ever seen any Magic player pull off. So perfect. I'm also guessing no one actually watched the highlight video.

So, basically all he can do is dunk. How exciting.

Guy's a dime a dozen in this league. Bynum has actual skill AND can even hit his freethrows.

But but.....dad said dunking was cool....