AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Guy who's proven to be pretty damn good vs a guy who doesn't know how to play basketball.

You're crazy.

I'm looking at a longterm potential type of thing. I'm really high on what earl could become.

http://twitter.com/#!/FullCourtPUMPS

She said on the radio that she has heard rumblings that we will go after Zach Randolph, Iggy, Ellis, and Josh Smith.

LMAO Did you see this tweet

Mrs__NBA I BLAME STERN

Dear China, see my #Nuggets are being retarded, so could you please Free JR Smith and Wilson Chandler. Please. I will suck dick If I have to

Agree, yet we need a lot more than that...

-Who's our wing who can create his own shot?

-Who's our starting SF? (Hope to goodness it's not Turk or Q)

-Who's our backup PF? (Anderson ... or Harper, the 3/4?)

As of right now, I see our lineup as:

PG: Nelson, Duhon

SG: JRich, Redick, Wafer

SF: Turk, Q

PF: Davis, Anderson, Harper

C: Howard, Orton

Don't kid yourselves, this line up stinks and Dwight will leave is Otis doesn't make it better. Guards are undersized and Defensively challenged, We still don't have a quality backup for Dwight, and our forwards lack the defensive athleticism to seriously stop anybody. There is a lot of work to be done in my opinion. I never saw last year J Rich having the ability to guard the Wades and athletic guards, he is a huge liability on Defense. We need size bad, why does Otis fill the team with all guards. Is he really going to gamble on Orton as being Dwight's primary backup. We need Courtney Lee and Iggy if we are going to Continue to Cover up for Jameer's defensive ineptness. Or you need a Billups to replace Jameer.

Even last year when it was rumored - I really don't see how it would help us much.

this current Zach Randolph would be a major boost to our front line depth. Dwight and Zach would work well together with Zach's ability to stretch, create and rebound away from the basket. But I HIGHLY doubt we're talking to Zach and his people, highly doubt it. Memphis isn't letting that dude go anywhere.