AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

A-frigging-men! I'm on a conference call and checking for updates and WHAMMO! Auto-play needs to die and folks who post like that should wind up in a shallow grave.

well, you should have your speakers on mute when on a conference/business call regardless. but yea.

After seeing the media show I am convinced that Dwight just wants to be on a team full of players that play like they want to win every night on the way to a shot at a championship. I also think Baby was a great pick up just for his motivation alone.

The best move that the Magic can do is let this play out and see how this new team... the one with the winning and aggressive attitude.. gels with Dwight. If he's happy in Feb. we keep him!

In the meantime we should collect a folder full of offers just in case, but definitely not something as bad as Lopez and a pair of picks or Gasol OR Bynum for the Lakers. If we have to trade Dwight then the team that wins him needs to pay dearly for the best center in the world! If you look at the offers that are being turned down for CP3 it should give you an idea of what we should get plus more for Dwight!

Let the season begin, GO MAGIC!

A-frigging-men! I'm on a conference call and checking for updates and WHAMMO! Auto-play needs to die and folks who post like that should wind up in a shallow grave.

I agree that autoplay is kinda annoying, but I don't see how it's anyone else's fault. You're on a Magic message board while working and all of us know how goofy these boards can be at times.

I agree that autoplay is kinda annoying, but I don't see how it's anyone elses fault. You're on a Magic message board while working and all of us know how goofy these boards can be at times.

moderator-kitteh-lolcat.jpg