AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

I say we trade him to a team he would hate.

They wont give us much knowing he wont extend. Our best offer is to trade him to the Nets for those 2 2012 picks and somehow work a 3 or 4 team trade to get a couple other 2012 picks. Trade Nelson and Redick as well for picks. Blow this team up. No use on being mediocre. Lets try for a top 5 pick!!!

dont even blow up his twitter. dont give him the time of day. i'm serious. if he actually requested a trade he is just another nobody to me.

i've been over from the uk since we trade dwight, every year without fail.

i know its only a game etc etc. but this is just horrible. i hope we dont trade him. dont bow down to his needs. who the f is he?

if we do trade him i want young studs, expirings & plenty of picks, & Turkoglu, duhon gone aswell.

why did we sign big baby if dwight is going?? is it even true? some1 wake me up when this nightmare is over.

to be honest it was coming, but him actually requesting a trade WOW!!

• Downvote 1

It's definitely his fault. He's putting the team in a bind because he's a ***** trying to force his way to a team of his choice instead of playing out his contract and leaving as a free agent which would be the respectable thing to do.

Really? In the 2012 draft Id rather have 3 picks than 1? Trade him for future picks.

I expect Jameer to be traded after they trade Howard. I think the Pacers are a team I could see having interest in him. They don't seem to be that happy with Collision.

Yes, it is his fault. He didn't give the Magic a chance to make a difference. Its been barely even a full, 24 hour, day since the trade channels opened and instead of waiting it out...the guy just decides.."I don't want to be here. Trade me.". Ridiculous. I thought this guy was going to be different, thought he actually gave a crap, but I guess...he just doesn't. Its all about him. All about his needs and his wants. It doesn't matter that he causes a great deal of Orlando revenue to now just disappear. We built a new arena, we tried to surround him with people, and in the end...all he does is decide to leave. Not even wanting to give the Magic a chance to prove they may be able to do something for him to get him to stay or make him feel confident in his opportunities to win. You know what, fine. Guess this guy doesn't want to face the challenges God has put in front of him. Instead he wants to run away from them. Dwight Coward indeed.

• Upvote 1

They wont give us much knowing he wont extend. Our best offer is to trade him to the Nets for those 2 2012 picks and somehow work a 3 or 4 team trade to get a couple other 2012 picks. Trade Nelson and Redick as well for picks. Blow this team up. No use on being mediocre. Lets try for a top 5 pick!!!

They'd give us more the closer it gets to the deadline. The Nets were willing to give away Derrick Favors + picks for a Carmelo rental.

I expect Jameer to be traded after they trade Howard. I think the Pacers are a team I could see having interest in him. They don't seem to be that happy with Collision.

I'd do it...

Eff requesting trades, stupidest thing ever.

I say we trade him to the Heat for Wade or Lebron. The Heat would be much better served with a wing and a center than two wings who both need to hog the ball.

That would suck seeing Dwight dominate in Miami, but at least we'd have a star player under a reasonable contract.

The thing is, if Dwight would *****ing WAIT like 7 months we could go get D-Will and get what he wants. But NO. He wants the money, AND the bright lights. You know what? No. Don't trade him unless we get some amazing package we just cannot refuse. Make him respect his contract. Who knows. Maybe he will change his mind.

That's a terrible idea: if the Nets grab Howard, do you think those picks will be worth anything? They'll be so late, they might as well be 2nd rounders. I still say whoever we trade him to, we gut them. Take every good player we can.