AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Nets: Come on guys...I promise this is the best deal you can get.

Otis: I like this team. *hangs up*

Nets: Guess we will call back for the four hundredth time hoping for a change.

Seriously though guys...Dwight is staying. He is staying and we are getting either Iggy or Ellis.

I don't know if you already answered this and this is a stupid question, but are you @MagicalNBA on Twitter?

Has Dwight said he wants a big market team? Did I miss a report or something? Here I thought this was all speculation and that Dwight is more than likely staying and is only testing and observing the areas he would like to play for. Pardon me if I must have gotten lost.

^The grass is definitely not greener wherever he chooses to go.

I have to imagine this is less about winning and more about Location, Coach and management. And to be honest that I understand, I wouldn't want to play for SVG either and this management sucks. As far as the area I was born there and love the area but for a guy like Dwight could see the lure of a bigger market.

Dwight says he want's a big market, LA, so that seems to me better plus they don't have contracts handcuffing them like we do and they have more pieces. LAC would be a great spot for him actually and Eric Gordon is better than any piece we have

I feel like he'd like the Nets better. He really wants to play with a top of the line PG. If he goes to New Jersey, they might not be that much better right now but he will have Deron Williams for the foreseeable future. I don't know what their cap situation is but Dwight and Deron is a scary combo. Really, Dwight and any other top scorer and passer is scary. This is why Orlando NEEDS to trade for Iggy.

Has Dwight said he wants a big market team? Did I miss a report or something? Here I thought this was all speculation and that Dwight is more than likely staying and is only testing and observing the areas he would like to play for. Pardon me if I must have gotten lost.

In the Esquire magazine interview he mentioned it

Really, the only thing he's said is that he'd like to stay in Orlando, but he wants to play somewhere he can win. Teams that can buy loads of winning players tend to be the big market teams, but....so far, he has not pulled a Shaq or Melo and said he's gone.

It's not much, but it's something. We still have a chance here, people.

Sign Iggy? Sign someone LIKE Iggy? We're in the running again.

I feel like he'd like the Nets better. He really wants to play with a top of the line PG. If he goes to New Jersey, they might not be that much better right now but he will have Deron Williams for the foreseeable future. I don't know what their cap situation is but Dwight and Deron is a scary combo. Really, Dwight and any other top scorer and passer is scary. This is why Orlando NEEDS to trade for Iggy.

Haha Iggy isn't a top scorer or passer, he is good off the dribble and a damn good defender and finishes at the rim. This team really need's a leader and an elite Pg though

If we weren't planning on doing something with that space then it was stupid to amnesty him now. At least get some play out of him and see if he could come back better.

i think we would have but it was more about the tax payout