AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Just got home... I saw earlier that we amnestied Gil and traded Bass for Big Baby. Anything else happen?

There are rumors of a 3 way trade that would get us either Iggy or Monta, but nothing to get excited about yet.

Im sure Devos appreciates dropping another 20 million bucks more amnestying Gilbert instead of Rashard. Seriously....he just cost ownership 20 million bucks. You know what Trump would say just for that move.

"Every business I've ever owned went bankrupt, and the only thing I've ever been really good at is 'inheriting money from my father,'"?

• Upvote 1

I have this nightmare scenario in my head of Dwight being double-teamed, then kicking it out to Rondo who pump-fakes and throws it back into Dwight, who kicks it out again to Rondo, who pump-fakes again and drives only to have the shot clock buzzer go off.

Then, at the end of the game, Dwight inbounds it to Rondo while defenders come rushing to foul him. Rondo then gives it back to Dwight, who throws it over to Hedo, who gets fouled and misses both freethrows.

Then the game ends. And crying ensues.

Get out of my head, broseph.

"Every business I've ever owned went bankrupt, and the only thing I've ever been really good at is 'inheriting money from my father,'"?

I wish there was a like button for this.

Can someone filter out all the bull**** rumors and give me a recap, please? All I know is that apparently we traded Bass for Baby and apparently Arenas is getting cut.

I'm an old lad, can't keep up with these threads anymore.