AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Does anyone else look at how many ppl we have watching this thread?

It just seems that when I see 200+ ppl a NBA move goes down.

We have 300+...... something is about to happen.

Personally i think (if we can manage to keep dwight) AI.2 would be the best fit for our team. He adds a dimension that nobody on our team has...SLASHING. This will create double teams, kickouts for open 3s, succesfull pick n rolls were the defender doesnt just double down on dwight leaving turk open to miss hs 7th 3 pionter of the game and a matchup NIGHTMARE with Big Baby down there.

Also. is Rondo still available? cause he would kick ass with Dwight

Otis would have use the amnesty on Lewis anyways.

Im sure Devos appreciates dropping another 20 million bucks more amnestying Gilbert instead of Rashard. Seriously....he just cost ownership 20 million bucks. You know what Trump would say just for that move.

Yeah you're right.

It's sad it has to be this way, but signing players on Dwight's "list" to appease him is all we should be doing right now.

Thing is, Dwight's not stupid, what say we were to acquire a few of the guys on that list but at the expense of our already thin bench? Does he say, thanks for trying, it's nice to have Monta in town, but we won't win sh*t with such a rubbish bench. Thanks for the memories, im off to New Jersey/Boston/etc./etc./etc.

Maybe? But a team of Iggy/Monta, the pieces we have, Big Baby....not a HORRIBLE team. Granted, won't win a championship, but it's not "Cleveland without LeBron" bad.

Also. is Rondo still available? cause he would kick ass with Dwight

Rondo is available. We would just need to trade for CP3, wait 90 days and then trade him for Rondo and we got a stew goin!

Otis would have use the amnesty on Lewis anyways.

there had to have been some fall out between lewis and dwight or stan or something. You're right, it wouldn't have mattered either way. Well, It matters if you're Devos having to pay an extra $20 mil for nothing.

I guess, I would have preferred to see Lewis still here. He gave us great moments in '09.

Im sure Devos appreciates dropping another 20 million bucks more amnestying Gilbert instead of Rashard. Seriously....he just cost ownership 20 million bucks. You know what Trump would say just for that move.

I get a headache even thinking about wasting that much money and just shrugging it off

I would take Iggy over Ellis too, if we could bring in both Iggy and Elllis that would be amazing. Not gonna happen so do a 3 teamer with Iggy and CLee coming back would be a great offseason to me.