AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

This **** sucks first thing this morning I find out my Cardinals lost Pujols now before bed I hear the Magic are about to lose Dwight rough day as a sports fan for me.

This **** sucks first thing this morning I find out my Cardinals lost Pujols now before bed I here the Magic are about to lose Dwight rough day as a sports fan for me.

Try being a Penn State and Magic fan...

Anyone get the feeling like this is the Cavs all over again? Yes I know Dwight is almost forcing our hand if this is true...but the fanbase love with the player, then the player leaving.

I'm in KY, but I've been a Magic fan for like 10 years now (I know still a pup compared to some) but still I'm legitimately bummed out by this. I was really hoping Dwight would be different.

If he leaves, he's the same as Shaq in my mind and will probably be treated like Shaq from here on out.

Just going off the latest Broussard tweet, but if it's true that David Stern said no to CP3 b/c he wasn't going to let a player dictate where he goes, then why would Dwight be stupid enough to demand a trade to the Nets? No way Stern can say no to Paul demanding a trade, but then allow Dwight to do it (and yes, I realize Stern doesn't own the Magic, but still).

But at least if the Nets amnestied Outlaw and took on Turk, it would seem more "fair" I guess, prompting Stern to let it go through. We would be in a pretty good position to rebuild. The Hornets, however, would have taken on a lot of salaries and been a mediocre late-lottery team for like 5 years or so.

at least we don´t get "lebroned"..

If d12 wanna leave, he will leave anyway. But we have to trade now and NJ isn´t the worst option. B.Lopez + two first rounders.. and rebuilding can start. And Hedo huge contract is going with him..

at least we don´t get "lebroned"..

If d12 wanna leave, he will leave anyway. But we have to trade now and NJ isn´t the worst option. B.Lopez + two first rounders.. and rebuilding can start. And Hedo huge contract is going with him..

B. Lopez, 5 1st rounders, and they take Hedouche, Arenas and Otis

Edit: More I think about it Lopez is no worse than Michael Doleac...not by a long shot