AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Quote:

johnhollinger John Hollinger

This is nuts. This was a *BAD* trade by the Lakers, but other owners so jealous of their shiny object they blocked it anyway.

Agree? I didn't want him there, but looking hindsight, was it a good or bad trade?

My analysis:

Surface: Adequate.

Undersurface: Increases Chances of Dwight coming in some form or fashion. So perhaps good.

But does this mean he can't be traded anywhere now? The league can't possibly make them keep him, can they?

That's what I want to know.. If the league isn't letting him play with Kobe they damn sure aren't gonna just let him come play with Dwight.. This will be very interesting

But does this mean he can't be traded anywhere now? The league can't possibly make them keep him, can they?

Would they mind trading him to a small-market team? Like an Orlando? I feel as though most of the league would approve an Orlando trade since it is a small market team and would have someone to challenge Miami in the same division, of which everyone hates and wants to see lose anyway.

So you guys DO realize this makes the league look far more rigged than the trade itself would have, right?

We don't care at this point. anything to get power away from LA/BOS

Tomorrows Schedule

2pm - Otis Announces He has acquired CP3

4:30pm- Otis announces He has signed Jason Richardson then traded him to GSW for Monta ellis

6pm- Dwight Howard Announces he is staying

7pm-Fireworks

• Upvote 1

That's what I want to know.. If the league isn't letting him play with Kobe they damn sure aren't gonna just let him come play with Dwight.. This will be very interesting

it's not kobe, it's the market.