Sign in to follow this  
Magicman28

Facepalm from Dwight

I’ve literally sat on the bench with a towel on my head crying, because I feel the passion in the stands. I just think about what’s going to be best for what I want to accomplish in my life.

If he was staying he wouldn't be crying. Ya?

You know, I don't have a problem with him leaving if he just wants to go to a different city or to a different organization, what I do have a problem with is him saying that there are things that he can't do in a smaller town. Does he mean like acting?.cause he's done that and Shaq did 1 movie here and 2 ****ty movies in LA. Does he mean like cutting an album?.cause he's done that. Does he mean like having a top selling jersey?..cause his is up there. Does he mean like being one of the most popular players in the league? Was he not one of the top vote getters last year? In this day and age with Twitter and all of the online media what is it that he can't do here that he can do in LA, NY, Chi? If you want to go to LA to bang some of the hottest women in the world, do it but say that's what you want to do. If you want to move to a city with ton's of history, move to Boston and say, that is why I want to go there. If you want to move to NY because it's a huge city with tons of people, then just say that is why I want to go there, don't give me this I can't do stuff in little old Orlando.

Honestly if you really love the fans here give us a hand on your way out. Come out and say Otis doesn't know WTF he is doing and maybe that will give ownership enough of a clue as to what to look for in a GM (ie not some swell guy that used to play here) so that when we draft the next franchise player we don't piss him away. I don't blame Dwight one bit for not wanting to chew up some of his best years under a GM that can't manage to chew gum and avoid ****ting his pants but please don't blame it on the city.

• Upvote 3

You know, I don't have a problem with him leaving if he just wants to go to a different city or to a different organization, what I do have a problem with is him saying that there are things that he can't do in a smaller town.

I just don't think you can make the argument that Orlando can compare to an LA or NY in terms of every facet of life for someone with his level of potiential fame (or even someone with no fame). Money, legacy, culture, exposure, living. It's not really even arguable.

You know what the worst part about this is? That mother *****er is throwing bbqs and tweeting/hinting to fans he is staying and wants to be in Orl. Then he has this interview, ***** him if he leaves.

You know what the worst part about this is? That mother *****er is throwing bbqs and tweeting/hinting to fans he is staying and wants to be in Orl. Then he has this interview, ***** him if he leaves.

Most of what he's saying/doing is reminiscent of Lebron's last days in Cleveland.

Time will tell I guess.

Part of me wants to be mad at him, but honestly, Otis really f****** things up with our salary situation that I can't help but understand.

Otis, you better pull a f****** miracle to save this franchise for the next few years.

Also, there is a MUCH better recent article, laying out even more problems for us (According to Dwight):

DH: Stan's a great guy away from basketball. He's passionate. He loves the game. I have no problem with him off the court. The only thing I had a real problem with was the way he coached. It was very tough with Stan, because he yelled a lot, and I don't want to be that guy to yell at my teammates along with my coach. Because they're going to turn it all off. I had to find different ways to motivate my team. Sometimes when you have so much negativity, it's really hard to be positive. I had a lot of negativity growing up, so I understand how to block the negativity out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Dwight-Howard-has-apparently-had-it-up-to-here-w;_ylt=AmBPSKbJ92W2nY9WW2f9bS28vLYF?urn=nba-wp9436

The fact that he is "torn" (or however else you want to put it), to me, means that he's gone.

But this is the real dagger, IMO

I just think about what's going to be best for what I want to accomplish in my life. And I don't want that door to close on me, wherever that door is