Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Magic fan

Yahoo Fantasy

I had a live draft with my Australian mates on Saturday, was an auction one. Half way through the draft the news came that the Lockout had been ended*. Perfect situation. I am looking forward to this draft now, and good the date was shifted... Should be interesting!

* With vote.

I had a live draft with my Australian mates on Saturday, was an auction one. Half way through the draft the news came that the Lockout had been ended*. Perfect situation. I am looking forward to this draft now, and good the date was shifted... Should be interesting!

* With vote.

I too have been patiently for draft position now!

But for perfect lookout I am for certain that for once we have gone!*

We can't wait for one until the whole has been, but I still think we can prosper under the other twin!

Van Gundy brings season to our other group of those who take bounce on others!

* To bring course

I too have been patiently for draft position now!

But for perfect lookout I am for certain that for once we have gone!*

We can't wait for one until the whole has been, but I still think we can prosper under the other twin!

Van Gundy brings season to our other group of those who take bounce on others!

* To bring course

All of that made complete sense. Would you like to translate for those who do not get your humor?

Hey guys...i've got 2 managers in my fantasy league who have dropped off. If you're interested in taking over their teams, give me your email and i'll send you the invite.

1 team consists of Westbrook, Walker, Knight, Aldridge, Varajao, R.Anderson...etc

2 - Deron williams, Gasol, David West, Pierce, Deng, thornton

Hey guys...i've got 2 managers in my fantasy league who have dropped off. If you're interested in taking over their teams, give me your email and i'll send you the invite.

1 team consists of Westbrook, Walker, Knight, Aldridge, Varajao, R.Anderson...etc

Ill take team 1

Sent u message

Thank you Vic, as I have posted my frustration on our managers blog. Let's get more competitive!