Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Magic fan

Yahoo Fantasy

Hey Guys,

NBA Yahoo fantasy is up and running again.

I held a ROTO league last year which featured 15 teams. A lot of those teams dropped off after the first few weeks which was a shame, but we still ended up with a very competitive league in which the winner was only decided in the last few weeks.

I'm renewing the league if anyone is interested. I've sent out renewal emails to those who participated last year. I'd suggest if you won't commit to a whole season not to join, it does spoil it for others.

Some people like roto, some hate it, so it's open to all who would like a challenge.

The league will feature 18 teams with 16 rosters spots (4 of which are bench players)

there will also be a live draft, date TBC.

League ID: 4319

League name: Magic Forum

Password: Amway

I'm going to call myself the Lakers and draft Dwight.

AHHHHH YEAHHHHH.

PS. Somebody logged onto Jareth's account and posted. I don't know who. I double checked and he was still in the gimp box.

I would love to join, always committed to the end of the season even if I am not doing as well as I would want... so you would not have to worry about me dropping out.

I would love to join, always committed to the end of the season even if I am not doing as well as I would want... so you would not have to worry about me dropping out.

Absolutely man, plenty of free spots at the moment. Sign up early and give yourself lots of time to pre rank your players.

Absolutely man, plenty of free spots at the moment. Sign up early and give yourself lots of time to pre rank your players.

Will not let me join. Comes up with this message:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Will not let me join. Comes up with this message:

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Ok, problem fixed. I've added some more spots so you should be able to join now.

Is this an NBA league? ... since well... we don't know if there will be a season and all

Yeah it's NBA and yes we don't know if there will be a league, but we can still set it up and have a live draft (which is the most exciting part of the season)

and then we wait...