Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Dwight Howard turns to a free-throw maestro to help his stroke

Serious question: would we ever be able to get an 18+, mostly everything goes sub-forum? Have it set up the same way the Mods forum are set up, make it only available to a "group", that group being people born at least 18 years ago (which should be easy to check under the control panel). . .

I feel like I'm extremely underutilized and such a sub-forum would make this board a little more degenerate, so naturally better

Serious question: would we ever be able to get an 18+, mostly everything goes sub-forum? Have it set up the same way the Mods forum are set up, make it only available to a "group", that group being people born at least 18 years ago (which should be easy to check under the control panel). . .

I feel like I'm extremely underutilized and such a sub-forum would make this board a little more degenerate, so naturally better

We could call it...

Jareth's Basement

The People's Peephole

BMP's Playground

The Lair of Creeps

The Soggy Dungeon

DoM's Hideout

Buuuuuuut..... no. Seriously doubt it.

We could call it...

Jareth's Basement

The People's Peephole

BMP's Playground

The Lair of Creeps

The Soggy Dungeon

DoM's Hideout

Addi's boner kill.

no

We could call it...

Jareth's Basement

The People's Peephole

BMP's Playground

The Lair of Creeps

The Soggy Dungeon

DoM's Hideout

Wait...waitaminute....Jareth's over 18??!

Wait...waitaminute....Jareth's over 18??!

His physical age is 49.

His mind, however, is 12.

Thread count before ThisIsTheYear posted: 20

Thread count after: 66

This empirical data suggests that I'm, quite easily, what makes this forum breathe. I'll try to make bi-weekly visits so that you all don't enter depression.

I was being sincere, and now you've caused me to cry. Thanks a lot.

I had a streak of 759 consecutive days without crying that you just broke because you can't take a compliment. I haven't cried since realizing I had been in very close proximity to screen legend Steve Guttenberg but failed to initiate any kind of interaction due to an inability to maintain my composure and keep from hyperventilating.

You, sir, have broken my heart.

You're not worth it, man.

This empirical data suggests that I'm, quite easily, what makes this forum breathe. I'll try to make bi-weekly visits so that you all don't enter depression.

We should make some kind of award for you.

Like... golden lungs on a wooden shield or something... with the words "Best Internet Lungs EVER" or BILE for short.

1pTIg.jpg

• Upvote 2

I've always felt like Dwight has a decent stroke at the line, but he doesn't focus on the rim enough. He's always looking down during his routine, and then he looks up at the last second and shoots. Stay focused on the front of that rim Dwight!