Sign in to follow this  
TheNameIsOrlando

Dwight Howard turns to a free-throw maestro to help his stroke

All this jerking and still no sign of Cutestory. I'm starting to worry.

I think DoM ran him off.

I'm sure someone will blame me for running him off momentarily.

Well, you are a jerk. And a racist. And a sexist. And scourge of the Ottoman Empire.

It's really not surprising that Jareth would be caught up that, given the amount of times you've made it your mission to chase defenseless groups of people off the boards.

Meanie.

Who also caused the recent economic collapse and global warming.

Hey, I may have caused global warming by releasing all that hot air I'd been storing up, but I refuse to take responsibility for the economic collapse.

I may be an idiot, but even I know that packaging mortgages into securities on the stock market while simultaneously pushing the lending wings of banks to give out more mortgages that were backed with less and less money so that you can package them into more and more securities is a recipe for financial ruin.

Hey, I may have caused global warming by releasing all that hot air I'd been storing up, but I refuse to take responsibility for the economic collapse.

I may be an idiot, but even I know that packaging mortgages into securities on the stock market while simultaneously pushing the lending wings of banks to give out more mortgages that were backed with less and less money so that you can package them into more and more securities is a recipe for financial ruin.

Pfff - EVERYONE knows that it was actually greedy middleschool teachers that caused the collapse. And you, natch. I mean...come on: it's science.

The economic collapse was caused by Justin Bieber selling gazillions of albums and scooping in all the money in the world and hiding it in his toy chest. Bankers going "Y IS NO MONEY LEFT?!"

Is DoM... Bieber?

The economic collapse was caused by Justin Bieber selling gazillions of albums and scooping in all the money in the world and hiding it in his toy chest. Bankers going "Y IS NO MONEY LEFT?!"

Is DoM... Bieber?

I like this message board.

Is DoM... Bieber?

I thought my avatar made it abundantly clear that I'm the ghost of the Macho Man.