Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

The Rasslin' Thread

Didn't get to watch it, but I read what happened.

There's something seriously wrong when Daniel Bryan gets less time in the ring at Wrestlemania than the girl from Extra.

I was watching our game so I only started watching Wrestlemania during the team Teddy Long vs Team (that other guy, I don't know his name) match.

CM Punk vs Jericho was a good match and so was Rock vs Cena, but the live performances stunk. I shake my head at what people call music these days

I watched it. The Taker/HHH match was fantastic and better than last year's WrestleMania. The Jericho/Punk match was solid and had a lot of amazing in-ring psychology. The Daniel Bryan/Sheamus deal was the biggest crock of **** ever, Royal Rumble winner and World Heavyweight title match only getting 8-seconds on the show was pretty stupid when both of those guys are capable of putting on a Match of the Night performance. The Extra girl did the stink face and got Eve's fake tan **** on her white pants and looked like she had Doo-Doo butt, I called her Doo-Doo Butt for the remainder of the night because I didn't know her name. The Rock/Cena match was alright but nothing amazing. It'd be better if Cena knew how to take a Rock Bottom or The Rock remembered how to do a Sharpshooter. Both of those moments, I facepalmed myself. Cody Rhodes has kneepads, so that's pretty cool. They're trying to add prestige to the Intercontinental title but giving it to Big Show is the last thing that would accomplish that. Overall, good PPV mainly because of the Taker/HHH and Punk/Jericho matches. Would be better if the World Heavyweight title match actually happened.

Lesnar is back.

I liked him as a UFC fighter and I like him as a wrestler. Good move for him, hope he has a lot of success

Lesnar is back.

I liked him as a UFC fighter and I like him as a wrestler. Good move for him, hope he has a lot of success

Shooting Star Press + Brock Lesnar <3