Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

I didnt even know dwight had a brother...Post height weight and stats in highschool asap!! :creaturedance:

YO DON'T YOU WATCH ZACK AND CODY. MR MOSEBY IS HIS BRO :shard:

I know there is a lock out and there might not be a NBA season but I been thinking Otis might be right, all we really need is a few tweaks. Let Jrich walk and work that Turk for Ben Gordon trade, try our best to sign Kwame Brown or Jason Collins, Try and sign Battier if it dont work out work Justin Harper at SF, finally trade Jameer and Bass/Anderson with a pick and cash for the best PF we can get e.g. Paul Millsap or Odam, maybe even offer JJ. All this needs one thing to win and thats Gilbert to come back fully healthy and with something to prove, I know he has a few good years left. If they play as a team like the Mavs did thats a Championship team.

Gil/Duhon

Ben/JJ/Liggs

Shane or Q/Q/Harper/Liggs

Best PF we can get/Bass or Andy Anderson/ Harper

Dwight/ Kwame

dont give me a crazy amount of negatives please I was just thinking LOL

• Upvote 1

I didnt even know dwight had a brother...Post height weight and stats in highschool asap!! :creaturedance:

He actually had a stint with UCF in 2007. Then he got kicked off the team and has been to 3 different schools since graduating high school