Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part VI: Return of the Lockout

So...Dwight's brother goes to RDV all the time, and he shoots around like four times a week. While on the court, I overheard him telling some of his friends that Dwight has pretty much made up his mind to go to either LA or NY. I'm not sure Dwight understands what no cap room means, or that his brother is telling the truth, but yeah, just thought I'd share.Good one

Now, please resume your panic.

So...Dwight's brother goes to RDV all the time, and he shoots around like four times a week. While on the court, I overheard him telling some of his friends that Dwight has pretty much made up his mind to go to either LA or NY. I'm not sure Dwight understands what no cap room means, or that his brother is telling the truth, but yeah, just thought I'd share.

If this is just a joke to try whip us into a frenzy; consider mission accomplished.

Umm...exactly what incentive would I have to make up something like that? In case my epic post count hasn't reflected it, I'm a die-hard Magic fan and, if you take a look under my name, also the resident optimist.

Again, I'm just throwing out what his brother said. And yes, he said it.

Umm...exactly what incentive would I have to make up something like that? In case my epic post count hasn't reflected it, I'm a die-hard Magic fan and, if you take a look under my name, also the resident optimist.

Again, I'm just throwing out what his brother said. And yes, he said it.

If Dwight's made a decision already then I'd be shocked/pissed. Can't say I buy it, and no offense to TITY. I believe you overheard him, but I think/hope his brother wouldn't know his plans (if he's already made them)

So...Dwight's brother goes to RDV all the time, and he shoots around like four times a week. While on the court, I overheard him telling some of his friends that Dwight has pretty much made up his mind to go to either LA or NY. I'm not sure Dwight understands what no cap room means, or that his brother is telling the truth, but yeah, just thought I'd share.

Otis regularly monitors TBN for guidance. Expect Dwight to be traded by midnight.

:panicworker: