Sign in to follow this  
i_forgot_my_password

If there is a lockout, Does Stern return when the lockout ends?

Pretty simple question

Does Stern survive the lockout? Me personally, I think we desperately need a regime change in the NBA. I think Stern needs to go and the NBA needs a younger, more in-tune comish. Is the guy who announces 2nd round draft picks (his name slips me at the moment) the guy in waiting? or will there be a vote for someone new? If there is someone new, who would be solid selections?

Pretty simple question

Does Stern survive the lockout? Me personally, I think we desperately need a regime change in the NBA. I think Stern needs to go and the NBA needs a younger, more in-tune comish. Is the guy who announces 2nd round draft picks (his name slips me at the moment) the guy in waiting? or will there be a vote for someone new? If there is someone new, who would be solid selections?

Otis must be the front runner.The players love his financial skills. The new salary cap would exceed $100 million.

I'd like a commish that doesn't fix games or drafts.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I'd like to see someone who calls for fairer distribution of rules. When D'Wade can scream at a ref, make gestures, whatever before, during, and after a commercial break, and have the ref walk away and ignore it (when it was a GOOD call) and Dwight gets called for a T with what should be a Flagrant 2 the other way? In multiple games? Something's seriously wrong.

Stern is a d-bag and needs to go.

• Upvote 2

Of course he returns. Like it or not, Stern will step down when he wants to. Or dies. But...you know...dying's kind of harsh.