Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Pick-up basketball

I ball at the outdoor courts at UCF on MON/WEDS/FRI every week, and sometimes saturday night as well. Lights are on till midnight and there is 3 full courts available, usually 1 court is available for full court play on saturday nights if we bring 10+ppl. Only problem is if you're not in decent shape..the humidity will eat you alive.

I played out there last Thursday night. Not too shabby

Yes please.

we could always do a casual thing this Saturday and the main thing the following weekend. Just pick a court and a time and whoever shows up shows up.

we could always do a casual thing this Saturday and the main thing the following weekend. Just pick a court and a time and whoever shows up shows up.

Im up for this idea

Im up for this idea

Ditto.

And just a head's up for those of you scouting out the players: I'm a decent shooter with no lateral quickness, pretty poor defense, and no dribbling ability. Think of me as Year 1 Pro Redick. Oh, and I'm vastly out of shape. PICK ME, PICK ME!

Ditto.

And just a head's up for those of you scouting out the players: I'm a decent shooter with no lateral quickness, pretty poor defense, and no dribbling ability. Think of me as Year 1 Pro Redick. Oh, and I'm vastly out of shape. PICK ME, PICK ME!

Don't worry, you'll be matching up against Jareth.

Speaking of the little guy, why hasn't he posted in this thread?