Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Justin Harper

Man if you said that last night, everyone would have whined and screamed at you..lol.

I waited for you at Whole Foods...

Flowers aren't going to cut it this time. You are cut off. :sadcrab:

I waited for you at Whole Foods...

Flowers aren't going to cut it this time. You are cut off. :sadcrab:

Dude I am not down with you for badmouthing my friend. It's not his fault every rumor he hears doesn't come true. I figure a grown man should know that stuff by now.

I think he's more of a SF than he is a PF. I saw a couple of Richmond games the past two years, and the Harper kid always looked like the guy with the most NBA potential on the floor. He reminds me of a poor man's Danny Grangers. Good pick by Otis.

I think he's more of a SF than he is a PF. I saw a couple of Richmond games the past two years, and the Harper kid always looked like the guy with the most NBA potential on the floor. He reminds me of a poor man's Danny Grangers. Good pick by Otis.

I like the pick, but I think he will play PF. We (well not you and I but whatever) had this same debate with Ryno last year. Both players lack the lateral quickness required to play at SF for any length of time.

This guy is insurance if we trade Ryno.

Is his lateral quickness really worse than Turkoglu's?... Turkoglu's lateral quickness doesn't stop Orlando from playing him at SF... just saying.

Is his lateral quickness really worse than Turkoglu's?... Turkoglu's lateral quickness doesn't stop Orlando from playing him at SF... just saying.

Did you know that turk played SG for Sacramento? Nothing personal, but do you have any idea what you are saying, because Turk is a true SF and comparing him to Anderson or Harper is pure ignorance.

Nothing like him.

Ummm. Stretch tweener 3 and 4? Yeah, something like him, and Ryan is/was the better prospect.

Analysis: The Magic moved up and grabbed Harper, one of the best shooters in the draft. He's got a little Rashard Lewis in his game with his ability to stretch the floor. He's not going to be a star, but he could play a similar role to Ryan Anderson.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft2011/insider/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=DraftGrades-110624