Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Justin Harper

If we traded for him, we're probably gonna keep this guy throughout the season. Hope he gets some burn.

Imagine a garbage time lineup of Duhon-QRich-Harper-Clark-Orton

• Upvote 1

If we traded for him, we're probably gonna keep this guy throughout the season. Hope he gets some burn.

Imagine a garbage time lineup of Duhon-QRich-Harper-Clark-Orton

I don't know about Q so much but...........Duhon appears to be the weak link in that lineup! But I do see your point, a lot of "D" and toughness!

Don't know why people are so against Q. He did some good stuff for us and he had some spark off the bench that some of our starters didn't have. He's no LeBron or Wade, but he did care.

Don't know why people are so against Q. He did some good stuff for us and he had some spark off the bench that some of our starters didn't have. He's no LeBron or Wade, but he did care.

I like Q's grit but he missed wide open shots all year. 34% from the field and 28% from 3. Not nearly good enough. Add in his history of back problems and the signing looks average at best, imo.

I like Q's grit but he missed wide open shots all year. 34% from the field and 28% from 3. Not nearly good enough. Add in his history of back problems and the signing looks average at best, imo.

Ah don't get me wrong. He should have been signed for cheaper. Too many years, too.

The guy sometimes couldn't hit the ocean if he jumped from a boat, but he does bring some fire and toughness that some of our players lack. There was one game late this season that we were playing pretty bad, and he came on after being injured (the back problem, yes) and he started playing hard and the intensity level of the team just rose... and we won that game if I remember correctly. Not saying it was because of him, but I felt like he did light some fire under their collective arses.

And he's not a heartless chucker who falls to the floor after a minor injury and holds his ankle like he was shot with a sniper riffle, then crawls towards his bench, like a wounded soldier in the trenches looking for safety.

Nothing against Q specifically......I just don't know about his ability to remain healthy and stay in the line up! He does bring it when he is able.....but able is the question with him in my view. I like the guy, but at the vet min, his best days are behind him now. IMHO

Nothing against Q specifically......I just don't know about his ability to remain healthy and stay in the line up! He does bring it when he is able.....but able is the question with him in my view. I like the guy, but at the vet min, his best days are behind him now. IMHO

That is true.

I love this time of the year. You know, that time right after players are drafted and all of a sudden certain people are now experts on guys they've never seen play before. Good times.

• Upvote 1

Ah don't get me wrong. He should have been signed for cheaper. Too many years, too.

The guy sometimes couldn't hit the ocean if he jumped from a boat, but he does bring some fire and toughness that some of our players lack. There was one game late this season that we were playing pretty bad, and he came on after being injured (the back problem, yes) and he started playing hard and the intensity level of the team just rose... and we won that game if I remember correctly. Not saying it was because of him, but I felt like he did light some fire under their collective arses.

And he's not a heartless chucker who falls to the floor after a minor injury and holds his ankle like he was shot with a sniper riffle, then crawls towards his bench, like a wounded soldier in the trenches looking for safety.

You mean Q doesn't "Pull A Wince" aka "Pull a Pierce"? I agree. Even when his shots weren't falling, when he got out there he played with energy and defensive intensity.

I love this time of the year. You know, that time right after players are drafted and all of a sudden certain people are now experts on guys they've never seen play before. Good times.

Bro the youtube highlights and interviews PROVE he is going to be a star.

Bro the youtube highlights and interviews PROVE he is going to be a star.

nawww man I saw all the high school games he ever played in and right then and there he had superstar written all over him. Dude is legit as they come, forrealzers.