Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

ur butt

You've noticed? :wub:

I've been doing the stairmaster and a lot of pilates recently to work on it. :blush:

How about he's not a center?

hahahahah my bad. I didn't even check his profile. Dude looks like a taller Jason Maxielle with more offense from the quick glance at his video.

I could handle getting Darko back. At least we'd know what we were getting and the guy isn't a bad rebounder or defender. You just can't expect him to ever justify that #2 pick. He's a good backup center, though, and the defense wouldn't crash when Dwight sat.

I feel the dude got screwed by the Pistons: benching him for three years destroyed whatever confidence he could have had.

I could handle getting Darko back. At least we'd know what we were getting and the guy isn't a bad rebounder or defender. You just can't expect him to ever justify that #2 pick. He's a good backup center, though, and the defense wouldn't crash when Dwight sat.

I feel the dude got screwed by the Pistons: benching him for three years destroyed whatever confidence he could have had.

Yeah, why not? But is this an actual rumor or just pure speculation?

I could handle getting Darko back.

False. If you want it badly enough you will make it happen. See Drazen Petrovic as a good example.

I'd welcome Darko back here. He'd a be a great backup C and a good candidate to start at PF. I'd easily take him over Bass as a starter.