Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

I like Demarcus Cousins more than Derrick Favors, not saying that he's a better player but I like his intensity. Favors looks kinda soft sometimes

I think...rather, I know Cousins is the superior NBA talent between the two. The issue is that Cousins knows this too and apparently (as if you needed to be clued in) he's a horrible person to be around.

I think...rather, I know Cousins is the superior NBA talent between the two. The issue is that Cousins knows this too and apparently (as if you needed to be clued in) he's a horrible person to be around.

I know he's a turd, but he's also more intense than most young bigs

I like Demarcus Cousins more than Derrick Favors, not saying that he's a better player but I like his intensity. Favors looks kinda soft sometimes

I also like Cousins more than Favors. I actually thought Favors was the 3rd best big man in the draft last year behind Cousins and Monroe. And I do agree, he does play kinda of soft at times. That's probably the reason why he was in Avery's doghouse last season.

Well monta Ellis wants out of GS says his agent, and why wouldn't he? GS picked up more pgs in this draft, and ofcourse they will be better than Ellis and curry (lol). So are we making a package for him or what????

Also, Gilberts twitter says he likes this team too lol. And that he doesn't mind being an overpaid 6th man

"We look at any ways to make our team better, that goes without saying," Magic General Manager Otis Smith said. "But this team doesn't need to be imploded. It needs to be tweaked. It needs guys to have better years. Chemistry needs to be built. We need a training camp. There's a lot of things that we need."

Time to panic boys. :svgsad:

Harper better start playing like Kevin Durant and flopping like Kevin Durant or it'll be an even longer season. . . .