Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Exercise? This fool is talking about exercise?

Let me ask you a question. How many laps do you do in an olympic pool everyday?

20? 50? That's child's play.

I do 125 laps every day. And that's in an olympic pool. That's for real men. Not that toilet city pool you probably swim in, if you swim at all. You probably can't even swim. I know they don't make cutoff skinny jeans, so I don't even know what you'd be swimming in.

That's real.

hahahahahaha. Did i strike a nerve? bro, your probably some wannabe baller who never made it big. get a life, dude. Im still young. i'm gonna play ball in europe and get PAID. What are you gonna do? become the best message board poster ever? LOL

UGH PLEASE END THIS LOCKOUT IT HASN'T EVEN STARTED AND THIS MADNESS OMG OMG OMG UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

I don't have a "lockout" planker. Hmm...might have to do it myself.

hahahahahaha. Did i strike a nerve? bro, your probably some wannabe baller who never made it big. get a life, dude. Im still young. i'm gonna play ball in europe and get PAID. What are you gonna do? become the best message board poster ever? LOL

:chairshot:

I noticed you didn't answer my question. Does that mean you do 0 laps a day? That's what I'm hearing.

Talk all you want about being young and posting 90,000 times on sissy message board, but you and I both know that my superior cardiovascular system will beat you on its own. I can breathe circles around you.

Foye is a beast. I'm glad we picked him up for so cheap.

yeah bro

did you guys hear, Gilbert has a twitter lolwtf right I know

• Downvote 1

I noticed you didn't answer my question. Does that mean you do 0 laps a day? That's what I'm hearing.

Talk all you want about being young and posting 90,000 times on sissy message board, but you and I both know that my superior cardiovascular system will beat you on its own. I can breathe circles around you.

Dude who the HELL cares about swimming? were takling BASKETBALL, you know a sport that MATTERS. wow, you mad?

Seriously, unless your gonna back up you're talk then shut up. Til then, your just some dude talkin smack behind a computer screen. beating your @s$ on the court would be soooo sweet