Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread pt V: The Sentinel Strikes Back (and makes us sad)

Offseason dream targets:

Batum

Boozer

Ellis

Iggy

Mayo

Reality:

Foye

Pair of 2nd round picks

My next guess is that we'll be targeting Ryan Hollins, Richard Jefferson and Dante Cunningham.

Book it.

Offseason dream targets:

Batum

Boozer

Ellis

Iggy

Mayo

Reality:

Foye

Pair of 2nd round picks

My next guess is that we'll targeting Ryan Hollins, Richard Jefferson and Dante Cunningham.

Book it.

HEY

I'd be happy with ANY of those guys besides Jefferson. And Justin Harper is going to be a *****ing stud. And Foye will be serviceable so just shut the front door on your way out.

Not sure if this was posted already... From TrueHoop:

Does it really matter if there's an extension of the CBA in July or a lockout? After all, there aren't any games nor do players get paid during this summer.

But for the guys who are in charge of those team websites and NBA.com, the pending deadline is a huge deal.

That's because the moment the clock strikes midnight on the current CBA, all those images and videos of NBA players have to disappear off NBA-owned digital properties.

[...] The NBA has built and furnished each team with a website "wire frame" that will take the place of the existing, much more sophisticated site. The wire frame is a rudimentary version of the site, without a lot of the snazzy technology we've grown accustomed to seeing. As a result, each of the 30 team sites will look virtually identical.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/30755/back-to-the-internet-stone-ages-for-the-nba

Do you guys think this will have any effect on the forums?

Where's Dan Savage?

This news is so small that I've yet to see it mentioned on any other site despite it being a painfully slow newsday for the sports world lol. Not even the Sentinel has something about this up on their site lol.

PEOPLE THIS "NEWS" ISN'T REAL.....sorry to burst your bubble but I see about half of you understand this is fake and the other half think it's true....