Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

So Turk and Bass are going to land us Smith and Mayo......If we really believe this, we are in for a disappointing off-season...

Bass for OJ has like a 5% chance of happening but Hedo for Smith is just retarded

That Hoopsworld article is ridiculous. I hope to god the hawks are as dumb as Steve Kyler. If Hedo for Smith happens, I'm calling Carl Weathers and telling him to come over and chow down.

Although, Smith and Turk have comparable contracts, and Horford is a better 4 than Smith, and.....ok, you're right.

MisterRudolph @the_real_jared_ ... I can tell you that the Magic are looking to hit a home run.

3 minutes ago in reply to the_real_jared_

Really strap in

Which more than likely means they'll whiff three times and go sit on the bench after tossing their helmet into the bat boy.

Oh man, I HOPE we do something amazing this offseason...

TRUEBLUENATION DREAM OFFSEASON

C-Dwight Howard/Marcus Camby

PF-Carlos Boozer/Glen Davis

SF-Josh Smith/Nicolas Batum

SG-Stephen Jackson/OJ Mayo

PG-Chris Paul/Andre Miller

It is happening guys, I BELIEVE.

Honestly, it would depend if the Clipps value Jameer that much. They could MAYBE net Iggy for Kaman right now, according to reports. But Turk can give them playmaking at the 3, and Meer could be the sweetener.

For us? Oh ***** yes...though I don't think Zaza and Dwight could coexist lol.

That's actually not bad, although I don't think the Clippers would do it unless the Iggy deal fell through. Hedo would fit well there, they get a great passer for an athletic team and a veteran guy. They're young enough.

And if they're serious they could use a couple vets who've been there...

I just don't think Atlanta trades Smith to a division rival. I just can't see them thinking "Well, Hedo will TOTALLY help us out more than Smith's defense! Pull the trigger!!"

If anything, they ship him off to the left coast and then only have to see him twice a year.

And if they're serious they could use a couple vets who've been there...

Yep, and I think the hit they take by taking Hedo's contract is masked a little by the money they save from swapping Jameer and Williams.