Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

My point is Rudolph has communication with Dwight. He most certainly has communication with Arenas. He is known for his columns on RealGM. He has established relationships with other players like Josh Powell who are close to Dwight. He has established relationships with other Magic writers/sports journalists. He was important enough to get flown to the Finals.

He is as credible as any other reporter out there. Quit taking every chance to bash people, it's annoying, especially because of how uninformed you are. You're wrong about Magical. You're wrong about Rudolph. It's just that simple.

If you say so, but I've never heard either of them say anything that held weight.

LOL who needs late night comedy standups on CC when I can just come to the good O'l forums for a solid laugh. You guys crack me up. <3

except that chutiwanne kid.

If you say so, but I've never heard either of them say anything that held weight.

Magical called Hedo the night before the trades, and I believe called J-Rich earlier that day. He also was behind the CP3 stuff, which contrary to popular belief, was real. It wasn't a done deal, but it was as close as any dream trade was going to get. I know it's hard to wrap your head around, it was for me too. But it was real.

Rudolph is new on the scene, but is like Broussard. Knows alot of players/agent types so what he's hearing he reports. Of course you can't bat .1000 on trades, he's not the one pulling the trigger. All these guys do is post rumors.

How exactly do you think this whole insider/reporter/blogger thing works?

My friend's girlfriend's aunt who has a son that works at RDV says that Otis Smith is high on CP3. That he had been interested in getting him for quite some time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

My friend's girlfriend's aunt who has a son that works at RDV says that Otis Smith is high on CP3. That he had been interested in getting him for quite some time.

You're such a horrible poster. :svgsad:

• Upvote 5

How exactly do you think this whole insider/reporter/blogger thing works?

Well for me (and I broke the CP3 story about a day before Magical) I talk to people that I know (and regardless of what you might think I happen to know quite a few people). I post something once I know it to be 100% true, which makes you sometimes late on things (it's why ESPN is late with everything).

Magical was fine until he said it was a done deal and everyone can go buy their Paul jerseys. He obviously doesn't do what I do which is make sure it's 100% true.

Rudolph I honestly don't know much about, I lost any respect I would've had for him last night when he said Marbury is a top PG.