Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

The guy who thinks Starbury is still the best PG in the league (wait, was he ever?) is saying the rumors are false. We can all rest easy now that this credible source has spoken.

Well, I believe him, but if Jameer asked they aren't going to say "well, we're trying, so be prepared to get your *ss shipped out".

Like I said though, it's probably true.

• Upvote 1

Wait, and I'm the unfunny one?

I saw your special on Comedy Central the other night Mr. Iglesias, I thought you were pretty funny. Especially the whole thing about being fluffy, that was great.

:shard:

The guy who thinks Starbury is still the best PG in the league (wait, was he ever?) is saying the rumors are false. We can all rest easy now that this credible source has spoken.

The guy who texts his friend who is friends with CP3 says the guy who talks on Orlando radio and gets flown to the Finals to cover it says that guy isn't credible we can all rest brahs.

I saw your special on Comedy Central the other night Mr. Iglesias, I thought you were pretty funny. Especially the whole thing about being fluffy, that was great.

:shard:

Bastard.

The guy who texts his friend who is friends with CP3 says the guy who talks on Orlando radio and gets flown to the Finals to cover it says that guy isn't credible we can all rest brahs.

Shot Doctor talks on the radio, Kyler gets flown in for The Finals, what's your point?

Here's what I'd like:

Orlando receives: Hinrich and Smoof

Atlanta receives: Nelson, Turk, Anderson and Orton

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3wwbl7n

Then Atlanta can do this:

Dallas receives: M. Williams

Atlanta receives: Beaubois and Haywood

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3ou63bk

We'd roll like this:

PG: Arenas, Dewey

SG: Hinrich, Redick

SF: Q, Pearl

PF: Smoof, Bass

C: Howard, Anyone

Or if we cut GA, we could trade Bass, Chase and Trey for Mayo. Then we'd bump like this:

PG: Hinrich, Dewey

SG: Mayo, Redick

SF: Q, Pearl

PF: Smoof

C: Howard

Shot Doctor talks on the radio, Kyler gets flown in for The Finals, what's your point?

My point is Rudolph has communication with Dwight. He most certainly has communication with Arenas. He is known for his columns on RealGM. He has established relationships with other players like Josh Powell who are close to Dwight. He has established relationships with other Magic writers/sports journalists. He was important enough to get flown to the Finals.

He is as credible as any other reporter out there. Quit taking every chance to bash people, it's annoying, especially because of how uninformed you are. You're wrong about Magical. You're wrong about Rudolph. It's just that simple.