Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

They act as if the NBA is going to cease to exist after this. Fran can really suck the big one.

Break a leg, Fran. No - not a "good luck"-statement: LITERALLY BREAK YOUR LEG.

OF COURSE MR ADMIN CLOSES IT THIS ISNT THE FINAL THREAD IDIOTS THE OFFSEASON GOES ON FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 MONTHS AND THIS THREAD WILL HAVE ANOTHER 200 PAGES BY JUNE 30TH THEN WE'LL NEED AT LEAST ANOTHER TWO FOR CBA AND LOCKOUT AND EVENTUALLY FAS AND MORE TRADES AND WOW I QUIT IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN FORUM JUST FOR ME AND NO ONE IS ALLOUD

q.jpg

jason-goes-to-hell-the-final-friday-poster.jpg?w=350

YA BRO YA

I'm glad I just read through the last 15 pages of the other thread only to find out it was closed. Fraking tossers.

Bonner, Parker and Ginobili.

Then I kill myself.

I'm boycotting this thread until Thursday.... Or until the other thread gets shut down, which ever comes first

EDIT: Well that was fun while it lasted, a whole 10 seconds

Shutup Kyler thinks it's inevitable we make a deal on Thursday you gotta BELIEVE!!

Kyler also has an IQ of 70, which is 2 standard deviations below the norm, which makes him fall in the bottom 2.5% of all Americans. Not sure we should trust what he says.

OF COURSE MR ADMIN CLOSES IT THIS ISNT THE FINAL THREAD IDIOTS THE OFFSEASON GOES ON FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 MONTHS AND THIS THREAD WILL HAVE ANOTHER 200 PAGES BY JUNE 30TH THEN WE'LL NEED AT LEAST ANOTHER TWO FOR CBA AND LOCKOUT AND EVENTUALLY FAS AND MORE TRADES AND WOW I QUIT IM GONNA MAKE MY OWN FORUM JUST FOR ME AND NO ONE IS ALLOUD

Bye