Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

That'd be a value pick for us. I'd like it

Really sounds like Otis is selling the pick. If he does, and we don't make a move before July 1st, this forum is going to explode. The city of Orlando will riot. And Dwight will sail away on his yacht to greener seas with Chase as his manual motor.

Really sounds like Otis is selling the pick. If he does, and we don't make a move before July 1st, this forum is going to explode. The city of Orlando will riot. And Dwight will sail away on his yacht to greener seas with Chase as his manual motor.

Agreed. Otis could kiss his job goodbye too

If having Josh Smith means we keep Dwight, I'd happily overpay for Josh Smith. Take their bad contracts (e.g. MW), give them our best players (Meer, Anderson, Pooh), etc. I know one thing, our defense would be nasty and others would want to join the party.

Jareth, what was that trade with MW you thought of earlier?

Alex Kennedy is such a jet setter.

But seriously, do you guys want a deal done on draft night so you can talk about it and fulfill some sick OCD, or if it happened before July 1 would that be cool as well? Because frankly, I think people get way too tied up with specific dates that trades should happen on.

But seriously, do you guys want a deal done on draft night so you can talk about it and fulfill some sick OCD, or if it happened before July 1 would that be cool as well? Because frankly, I think people get way too tied up with specific dates that trades should happen on.

Is this some sick way of saying that we're not making any moves??

I'm hoping for draft night because I can't take the anticipation anymore, but July 1st would be my personal sanity deadline.