Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Offseason Thread Part III: Revenge of the Smith (p.47 post 554)

The guy plays hard but he is yet another 30-something wing that is likely to bottom out when he gets to Orlando (see Carter, Vince and Richardson, Jason). We would be in this situation again in a year or two. Time to go younger and get someone who can grow with Dwight.

Yea I agree with you bruh, We cant keep repeating the same steps and expect something different. We need a young guy who can create his own shot not someone who is on his last leg.

It just hit me.. kinda sad to think Jameer Nelson probably wont be apart of the Orlando Magic by tomorrow night.

I need a tissue guys. :sadcrab:

I'm pretty sure he was the least efficient scorer in the league last year. He's bad. Like 96 points per 100 possesions bad.

It's a reflection of how bad the Bobcats were really

EDIT: I guess my main question is, would there be any chance of Otis calling up the Spurs/Portland GM's and saying, who would I have to throw in the trade in order to get Batum? Same thing with Houston and Bucks in order to snag Patterson or Lee (preferably Lee)

Patterson is basically the only off limits Rocket. I don't think getting Lee is gonna happen this year because of that Minnesota trade, but Mayo can probably be had for less anyways.

It's a reflection of how bad the Bobcats were really

Brandon Jennings played on (not for) the Bucks and put up horrible efficiency numbers, no one gives him slack. Same for Jax. No matter how bad your team is there is no excuse for 96 on 100.

It just hit me.. kinda sad to think Jameer Nelson probably wont be apart of the Orlando Magic by tomorrow night.

I need a tissue guys. :sadcrab:

jump+to+conclusions+mat.jpg

Patterson is basically the only off limits Rocket. I don't think getting Lee is gonna happen this year because of that Minnesota trade, but Mayo can probably be had for less anyways.

The Bucks were interested in him draft night and they were one spot behind the Rockets. The Rockets don't really need any more big men, Jordan Hill, Scola, Budinger...personally I think Patterson will end up being better than all of them. But still, the Bucks seem like they want Patterson

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=84571

Rashard Lewis?

Vince?? TMac??

Lewis was a 3 who was being put in at the 4 because when he was actually good, he was able to take advantage of mismatches on the offensive end. We can't do that with Bass and Anderson, so yea no argument there.

Vince and TMac would have to understand that their roles have been diminished to simply providing a spark offensively and providing a veteran leadership (and playoff leadership with Vince) that the Magic would need in the locker room.

Brandon Jennings played on (not for) the Bucks and put up horrible efficiency numbers, no one gives him slack. Same for Jax. No matter how bad your team is there is no excuse for 96 on 100.

Well I'm not saying to bring him in as "The Guy", I mean as a defensive guard and a #3 option. We're on different wave lenghts

Well I'm not saying to bring him in as "The Guy", I mean as a defensive guard and a #3 option. We're on different wave lenghts

Then who is the guy? That's my only problem with that trade.

Giving up Jameer for S-Jax takes away our 2nd biggest asset, and means that at SG, where "the guy" on our team pretty much needs to be, we have a guy that can't create his own shot and if he tries he does so historically badly.

The Bucks were interested in him draft night and they were one spot behind the Rockets. The Rockets don't really need any more big men, Jordan Hill, Scola, Budinger...personally I think Patterson will end up being better than all of them. But still, the Bucks seem like they want Patterson

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=84571

As a Rocket fan myself, and a former Houstonian with ties to the area, I know that if Morey traded away P-Pat for a #10 pick, Houston would be pissed off. Houston would be pissed if P-Pat was traded for Just about anyone.