Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

"Dwight will become Free Agent in 2012"

In a dream scenario we trade with Portland for Miller, Camby, LA, and Batum + picks. lol

How about something like Miller, Camby, Batum, Wesley Matthews, Aminu, Jordan, give Clippers Howard, they give Gordon to Portland, we give Portland Anderson and Nelson and somehow Turk. . . something along those lines in salaries match, add 1stround picks from both teams to us

stew gong

How about something like Miller, Camby, Batum, Wesley Matthews, Aminu, Jordan, give Clippers Howard, they give Gordon to Portland, we give Portland Anderson and Nelson and somehow Turk. . . something along those lines in salaries match, add 1stround picks from both teams to us

stew gong

xBFaq.png

Uh...yeah...those trades are great and all but Favors doesn't even play for the Nets anymore. He was involved in a deal earlier this year for some scrub named Deron Williams.

My bad. Completely forgot he was shipped off.

I'd love to get someone like LA in a magic uni, but that would probably be a hard sale for Portland unless they were the ones getting Howard.

I think there is some talent to be had, but I just hope, like BMP said, the FO can get things working and we find a way to add some role pieces this year, then save up and get a major piece next summer, while also resigning Dwight.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-dwight-howard-free-agent-0614-20110613,0,2849988.story

I saw it in another thread, full credit to Scrub for pasting the story first. But I thought this needed its own thread.

OTIS GET SOMETHING DONE, DAMN IT! (Even though I know it will be very difficult).

Thanks for the credit. Lol

Isn't leaving because he thinks the management hasn't done their job putting the pieces together what Lebron did?

I'm sure Dwight is not like Lebron, but what's the difference besides the fact that he would probably never leave in such a humiliating way?

Like somebody said, I'm afraid their hands are just to tied to pull the necessary moves. Let's hope for the best.

clips also own minnys 2012 1st unprotected from the jaric trade. i think we need to do somethin this summer. his value will never be higher, and our own pick in 2012 would be 10-15 spots higher. this all provided we dont magically land a iggy, monta, etc.

Yeah, young talent and picks saved up.

Gordon, Bledsoe, Jordan, Aminu, tons of picks from LA?

this. its me and u jaruth ftw (F*** the world!). would take that even w/o gordan. it would be fun watchin the clips *****slap the lakers for a decade

Best player in franchise history?

:svgsad: Really not sure why this is even a question.

the shh is blowin up. all 4 panelist on around the horn said we should trade him and now pti on sc is gonna go over it too. this is gonna get to melo proportions relly quickly now that the season is over

the shh is blowin up. all 4 panelist on around the horn said we should trade him and now pti on sc is gonna go over it too. this is gonna get to melo proportions relly quickly now that the season is over

The media wants it to get that way.