Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

if we can get a wing combo of Mayo/Batum, you gotta jump at it. Not only are they nyce pieces to develop with Dwight, but if the ultimate goal is CP3/DWill, these players are nice pieces to add to a trade. Certainly better and more attractive than Jameer/Bass/Ryan.

i+see+what+you+did+there!.jpg

if we can get a wing combo of Mayo/Batum, you gotta jump at it. Not only are they nyce pieces to develop with Dwight, but if the ultimate goal is CP3/DWill, these players are nice pieces to add to a trade. Certainly better and more attractive than Jameer/Bass/Ryan.

Problem is I think Dwight would want J. Smooth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all these cats

Miller is consistent, can throw a lob to Dwight like nobodys business potentially, and expires.

That is why some on this board are in love with him.

Myself? Well, he's expiring. So if our plan is to blow it up, then he'd be ideal, and serviceable for a year.

Agreed.

I'm a little sketchy on Boozer at this point because I feel he could actually hinder us if we were in the position to get either CP3 or D Will. I mean, it would still be possible to get either PG I guess, but we'd still have to trade a few decent trade pieces for a guy with value on a pretty rapid decline in Boozer

Cat, we can't trade our 2012 1st rounder. Btw, is this Portland idea your suggestion or from sources?

I think we can trade it after our position has been drafted in the 2011 draft; I may be wrong though....

Okay. Personally, I think Miller and Batum for Nelson, Anderson and a 1st is too much. If we're going that far, let's throw in Turk and land Camby.

This. They may counter and want Orton (a big) since they are giving us a big.

One thing I like about miller is his ironman status. We always seem to have PG injuries at the worst times. And in the likely event that arenas gets injured again we can plug in Miller and not miss a beat.

Okay. Personally, I think Miller and Batum for Nelson, Anderson and a 1st is too much. If we're going that far, let's throw in Turk and land Camby.

<a class="bbc_url" title="External link" href="http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=68odul8%20" rel="nofollow external">http://games.espn.go...tradeId=68odul8

I agree with this.