Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Offseason Thread part 2

Kevin Durant knows what's best for him

Everybody knows what's best for me! Especially dudes on twitter and Facebook! Smh lol...

Hey Chase, just wondering.. do you follow Hedo on twitter?

Oh nice, Chase has a mission.

I'm just sayin' it's kinda shady to post a friggin story on the thing. It's getting blown out of proportion already

Agreed.

Dwight re-signs. Trade for Iggy. Sign jrich. We all forgive Chase.

But tonight you feel the wrath of both Tonys. Kornheiser and Reali :panicworker:

Damn. I'm one of the mose peaceful goons I know, but some of y'all either have way to much time on your hands or enjoy the thrill of beign internet bullies.

I'm taking my talents to Realgm <_< :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Damn. I'm one of the mose peaceful goons I know, but some of y'all either have way to much time on your hands or enjoy the thrill of beign internet bullies.

:shard:

edit: you wouldn't last a day there. here we treat you like a meaner older brother treats his younger brother who still poops his pants.

they're just mean there.

You'll be back by draft night.

Nah don't leave. I'll give you some slátur, sviðasulta, hrútspungar and súran hákarl. We'll feast togeather and sing viking songs, drink ale from horns and steal women from next town and such.

Nah don't leave. I'll give you some slátur, sviðasulta, hrútspungar and súran hákarl. We'll feast togeather and sing viking songs, drink ale from horns and steal women from next town and such.

how come you never threatened me with a good time?

:wacko: