Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Should the Magic sign Shaq as a back up to Dwight ?

GTFO for suggesting this, making a thread for this, and the **** that is known as Mike Bianchi blog/article

Umm no how about you just GTFO. Just was an idea, he was taking a pole on it (not like the pole you probably smoke) . So I wanted to see what real Magic fans would think about it.

• Downvote 1

Umm no how about you just GTFO. Just was an idea, he was taking a pole on it (not like the pole you probably smoke) . So I wanted to see what real Magic fans would think about it.

poll

the fact that nearly 40% of the people that voted actually voted "yes" really shines a light at the awfulness that comes from OSen readers and casual fans

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the fact that nearly 40% of the people that voted actually voted "yes" really shines a light at the awfulness that comes from OSen readers and casual fans

O Shaq? I remember when he and Penny used to play here. That was great. Don't know why we traded him.

no, i'd rather sign Kurt Thomas than Shaq. Hell, i'd rather take Dan Gadzuric over Shaq, maybe even resign Malik Allen. And that's not because I hate shaq, it's because I don't see him contributing anything positive to the team if he ever came here. Not to mention his little spat with SVG.

So, NO.

See all above comments by other posters. There is no way that a true magic fan would even consider, or at the slightest, have the thought of Shaq coming back for next season.

1) He is 39!

2) He has played less than 53 games in 5 of the past 6 seasons.

3) He always causes chemistry problems.

4) Even when he did play this season, he was injured the whole time.

5) We have enough players on the decline.

How has every team he's been on since Miami fared in the playoffs? Were it not for Wade that year the same thing would have happened, he's been declining, he doesn't take care of himself and he hurts you on defense. Not to mention the fact that the last thing I would ever want to do is to help him pad his win totals or stats, he burnt his bridge here.

no, i'd rather sign Kurt Thomas than Shaq.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu approves of Orlando signing Kurt Thomas. Xenu would go so far as to encourage it to happen.

******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Downvote 1

My brain hurts from the notion presented in this thread. We need to make sure that people are at least in the 5th grade before they can post.

There is only one Superman. Shaq has turned into Lex Luthor's fat friend.

128347855848437500.jpg