Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Dwight says his preference is to stay with the Magic and 'start his own path'

How many more times are you going to post pics of Dwight in different jerseys with the caption "WUT" underneath them?

I think that's the first time I ever put "Wut".

It's ok to post pics of Dwight on teams that have no shot of getting him, regardless of what the media says. The Lakers don't have the money to sign him or the assets to trade for him. Hell, that guy offering Asik was giving us a better deal than what LA can do. Now, posting Dwight in a Boston uniform (which I did) is just plain mean, because they can sign him outright and have an NBA version of a Fab Five.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Holy hell, Plaschke the LA homer says he thinks Dwight is staying.

Woody says he thinks Dwight is gone, but let's be honest, he's only on for entertainment.

Bomani (who's pretty smart) said he thinks Dwight has one foot out the door because he wants help but wont get it.

Michael Smith said he thinks Dwight is gone because he (Michael) doesn't trust Otis to put people around Dwight.

Around The Horn hasn't even gotten to Dwight yet and they're already laughing about it.

Shockingly, Plaschke (the LA homer) was the only one that bought it

I'm not sure I want to watch PTI and listen to Wilbon's fat mouth on this.

OMG HE GOIN' TO THE LAKERS. LAKERS GONNA TRADE DEREK FISHER AND MATT BARNES TO ORLANDO FOR DWIGHT HOWARD. THEN TURN AROUND AND DEAL STEVE BLAKE AND LUKE WALTON TO THE HORNETS FOR CHRIS PAUL.

mike_wilbon.jpg

"Tony, it doesn't matter what Orlando and GM Otis Thorpe do. Dwight Howard does not want to be with the Orlando Magics any longer than he has to. He wants the bright lights Tony. Either Chicago or LA are going to get the best center next to Yao in the NBA and it's not even a question anymore. Tony I see GM Otis Schmidt asking the Lakers for Shannon Brown, Gasol, Bynum, Odom, and Steve Blake and LA not even hesitating giving up those types of superstars for Dwight."

PTI is debating whether or not Dwight's comments will create a LeBron like backlash WHEN he leaves. Wilbon says it won't and Tony says it will.