Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Dwight says his preference is to stay with the Magic and 'start his own path'

If dwight signs the extension, then it's time for a new direction, GM-wise.

Agreed, if Dwight signs the extension it means we are doing something wrong. Wait what?

• Downvote 1

Agreed, if Dwight signs the extension it means we are doing something wrong. Wait what?

If Dwight resigns it will be in spite of what Otis has done not because of it. I don't trust him any more, not with a short window of opportunity like that. If he is kept the fate of this team is 100% on him. If Dwight adds 2 yrs that means he is signed up to the year our big contracts are all gone, we would have a clean slate. If Otis can't position us with a clean slate he has no business running a team.

If Dwight resigns it will be in spite of what Otis has done not because of it. I don't trust him any more, not with a short window of opportunity like that. If he is kept the fate of this team is 100% on him. If Dwight adds 2 yrs that means he is signed up to the year our big contracts are all gone, we would have a clean slate. If Otis can't position us with a clean slate he has no business running a team.

While I agree with some of this, Marc (especially the part of not trusting Otis) you have to remember that Otis is part of the reason for D12 to sign the extension. Otis is very close with him and many other guys on the team, but more specifically D12.

One other thing, I am with barnettej, I told Ya. You have to listen to the important people not the pundits........

One other thing....WOOHOOOO Thank You D12!

Not sure what you are trying to say, that Otis should set up contracts so we start from 0 in 4 years when Dwight's contact will be up if he signs extension now? Cause thats alot of years, we'll have to start setting things up next year probably already.

Anyway, I think this year will be Otis'es last chance to make some changes.And if results wont be there by the end of season they should look into bringing in new GM.

ON the subject of dwight recruiting ppl... if the new CBA has an Amnesty Clause, couldnt we shipe one of our bad contracts to a team that would then ax that contract? Say CP3 or D. Will for Arenas and change? They could then Ax the contract and be way under the salary cap going into 2012 Free Agency...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL O/T but I love reading ESPN Comments

one guy wrote

"They deserve to lose Howard just for thinking zero would improve this team. He is too much of a loser to improve the line production at Taco Bell."

:lol:

stevekylerNBA Steve Kyler

For Magic fans... lots of mixed messages on Dwight Howard stuff... not sure I see whats real yet... Waiting on replies to inquires.