Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

Dwight says his preference is to stay with the Magic and 'start his own path'

Only problem is that the pieces that could have got us a big talent were wasted on Hedo and Arenas. It will take magic to get another big time player in Orlando.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but here are some tweets from David Pingalore, which means you need to take it with a grain of salt, but news is news, right?

pinglocal6 david pingalore

Learned from NBA and Magic sources that Howard spent the weekend working on signing a Two year extension before league goes into lockout

July first the old CBA agreement will expire. Sources confirming tonight its all but signed by dwight. #magic #howard

Signing a two year extension will keep Howard in a magic uni for four more seasons. #magic

Signing this two year extension guarantees Howard max money when a new CBA is signed #magic #dwighthoward

#magic Learned from NBA and Magic sources that Howard spent the weekend working on signing a Two year extension beforeleaguegoesinto lockout

#realgm Learned from NBA and Magicsources that Howard spent the weekend working on signing a Two year extension beforeleaguegoesinto lockout

So there. If true, it looks great for Magic fans, but like I said. It's Ping, so it's probably wildly untrue.

This is a rumor that David should only be right on, whats the point of twittering something like this if it is not true? Any creditability that he has left would be completely gone if he is not correct.

If Dwight does sign an extension now I believe that either Otis will be gone and the team will try to "start over" or Otis has something planned that blew Dwight's mind and will blow everyone else's mind

it's too damn bad this off-season is 100 years long and nothing's gonna happen and it's crap and i hate it and why can't it be over already this is driving me insane WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PING HAS MY EMOTIONS IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND.

ORLANDO, Fla -- Magic center Dwight Howard spent the holiday weekend working on signing a two-year extension with the team, sources told Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore late Monday.

Sources said the deal is all but signed by Howard. On Monday, Howard held an impromptu Memorial Day party for his Twitter followers and fans.

"I just got tired of everybody asking me 'Where am I gonna go? Are you going to stay? Everybody in Orlando is asking me'," Howard said. "So it was like, you know what? I want everybody to get their minds off something that is not gonna happen."

http://m.clickorlando.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=325&nid=50659015&cid=19239&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Top+Stories

Here's to hoping he's actually telling the truth this time. We all remember draft night... :(

"Dwight Howard close to signing 2 year contract extension that guarantees Howard MAX money when new CBA is signed"

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

i just opened my computer and cleaned off some dust that was completely blocking the fan and the temperature went down a whole 10º

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1