Sign in to follow this  
jwmann2

Most Random Magic Player you can come up with

I'm assuming that this was in response to my power forward discussion and not the "random Magic players" discussion.

Chris Webber does not count. He was in the Magic organization for 35 seconds and never actually wore a jersey. The 3rd player you mentioned, commonly referred to as "Red X" did have some quality moments in a Magic uniform but was largely inefficient from the perimeter and contributed nothing on the defensive end. You have to be solid on both ends of the floor to make my "good Magic power fowards" list.

They have nothing to do with the good PF list. These are random Magic players and Webber was a Magic player even though it was for 35 seconds (more like 10 minutes).

They have nothing to do with the good PF list. These are random Magic players and Webber was a Magic player even though it was for 35 seconds (more like 10 minutes).

lol, You actually corrected me on my obvious exaggeration....nice. I don't see how you can call someone a Magic player when they never actually played for the Magic. Webber was a dude walking around in a Magic hat for 10 minutes (better?).

weber was not a magic player. player implies that they played.

3 guys that had but fleeting moments here and are better known on other teams:

Derek Harper

Danny Manning

Jud Buechler

(also Pat Ewing)

How does Dominique not make this list? I'm offended.

So Daniel Orton doesn't count?

Correct, and neither does Grant Hill.

So Daniel Orton doesn't count?

I guess not yet. Is Fran a Magic player? I wouldn't say so. Unless you want to count summer leagues Orton isn't either. He's a draft pick.