Sign in to follow this  
BMP

Things you'd like changed

Don't have much time to spend on here right now, but 1 thing I would want for this MB is for Commodore K'nection to stop posting threads.

That guy's the worst.

• Upvote 2

Alot of what I'd say has already been posted, so I'll keep it short.

Forum - I agree the 100 post minimum would help. Although it wouldn't completely weed out the stupid posts, it would definitely slim down the stupid threads. I think that helped me out when I first joined, just watching the way it was conducted for a little bit before I actually started creating stuff. Also more emoticons would be pretty sweet :happypuppy: :shard:

NBA - Techs on flopping. Its getting ridiculous. I'd personally like to see Stern retire and get a new, younger President in the office. Once that happens, call in all the NBA refs and review game tape on them. Fire the ones who aren't making calls for flops, hard fouls, and those type of things. Also, fire refs who blatently protect players or boost players by letting them get away with stuff. I realize that would be a lot, but a stricter accountability for refs is desperately needed. Sloppy refs create a sloppy NBA.

Magic - Resign Dwight. Then get rid of Otis. I'd much rather have Steve Kerr, Kevin McHale, or even Charles Barkley (I may get bashed for saying this, but I would say he'd make a hell of a GM). Find a way to get younger and a better bench.

• Upvote 1

The NFL grades referees after each game. You have to make a certain grade to do playoff games and if you grade low enough you can lose your job. NBA and MLB need to adopt this concept.

Message Board - more mods, or at least have the ones on duty get quicker with their whacking/anchoring/troll banning. Also, the chat room needs major improvements.

NBA - fouls for obvious flops, better refs, less crying from players, and a different playoff schedule than the NHL.

Magic - resign Dwight and get rid of: Arenas, Turk, Duhon, Allen, JJ, Jameer, Bass, Anderson, Q, Otis, J-Rich, Orton, Clark....ok, just get rid of everybody and start over with Dwight as our centerpiece and build around him. How hard could it be to build a championship team around the most dominant big man in the game?? Also, get better, more dedicated, loyal, non-bandwagon, and louder fans.

You guys have said a couple of nice things. I'm surprise it is already a rule you can't jump on a defender when he's already in the air.

NBA rules: Enough of offensive players initiating contact when a player has left his feet.

I think a good example might be Durant last night. He drove to the basket, Chandler jumper, hands up, then blocked the ball by lowering the arms, and he got called a foul. The commentators said it. That's not a fould since the hands were up, the jump was vertical, and when the arms came down they blocked the ball clean.

They had a great fanbase. Growing up an avid watcher of the NBA, I loved watching the Sonics teams consisting of Kemp/Payton/Perkins/Hawkins/Shrempf/Baker/McDaniel/McMillan/Fortson/Gill.

Just alot of history on those teams. Plus I was always a fan of their color scheme/jerseys.

At least their uniforms weren't red. That's definitely a plus.

Message board: To remove VC and Shard from the banner at the top of TBN.

I also agree with the minimum post count requirement in order to start a new thread.

I also think we should have web cams installed in the chat room. Maybe BMP will finally show himself to the world.

I would also like to add you can only be a member of this board if you've been blessed with having the experience of trying a sub from one of the following locations:

Firehouse

Publix

Jersey Mikes

Jimmy Johns

If you have not yet have had the luxery of having a sub from one of these locaions, your account should be frozen untill individual consumes sub.

Magic: I want Otis to stop beign so damn stubborn in all of his decisions and maybe listen to other members in management. Hell, even go to Dan and ask for his opinion. Since Dan see's and hears all of our ideas and opinions on what we should do to make the team better, maybe he can give Otis just a solid opinion.

I would also like to see more team untiy. Dwight preaches hard work but if people are in it only for the paycheck and not the rings, then we have a problem.

What about if we have no idea what these places are or have any way of getting there?

On a side note, I also disagree with the post cap. What happens if theres some randomer who only just comes across the board, but actually genuinely has a good idea for a thread? Do they have to post 100 random posts just to be able to post, thus making spam more likely in some cases, or they have to wait a while to post the thread, by which point it could be entirely irrelevant.

On a side note, I also disagree with the post cap. What happens if theres some randomer who only just comes across the board, but actually genuinely has a good idea for a thread? Do they have to post 100 random posts just to be able to post, thus making spam more likely in some cases, or they have to wait a while to post the thread, by which point it could be entirely irrelevant.

When has that ever happened

Message Board: If u are a no life, immature, parents basement livin, COD playing, Doritos eatin punk and post 5,500 posts in a month, u cant post no more til u get a life.

• Downvote 1

Auto Play off is awesome.

Maybe a reputation of +20 or 100 posts whichever comes first.

Post limit of 100 posts a day

No pictures allowed except for in game threads.

Any post disrespecting a person indiscriminately or speaking derogatorily about someone being deleted by mods except for in off topic forum.