ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

Here's how to figure out who the Otis will draft. Take all the players who make sense and throw those names out. Now find a few names that you'd never stop to consider. Of those names, take the one with the least amount of college production and you've got the guy Otis will take. If there is a tie between two players, then you take the one who is injury prone.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Here's how to figure out who the Otis will draft. Take all the players who make sense and throw those names out. Now find a few names that you'd never stop to consider. Of those names, take the one with the least amount of college production and you've got the guy Otis will take. If there is a tie between two players, then you take the one who is injury prone.

+1

Been watching a lot of AD again lately and have basically realized this entire board's characters, punch lines and sense of identity are based on it. It's great.

What the ***** is AD?

From RichBoy from Realgm.

When I read this Post about Otis it hit me hard that Otis is just plain garbage and we are relaying on that fact that he can persuade Gil to give up a ****load of cash... Hmmm....

richboy wrote:there is nothing special about that move. A slick move is Cleveland trading for Baron Davis and somehow getting a unprotected first round pick of the Clippers. A slick move is Sam Presti getting Phoenix to give them 2 first round picks to take on Kurt Thomas. Then trade Kurt Thomas and get 2 more first round picks. A slick move is some GM in Phoenix suckering a team a Florida to take on one of the worst contracts in the league. Do while giving up one of the best young backup centers in the game and getting a first round pick thrown in.

I don't want you guys to give your hopes up thinking that Otis is gonna pull something spectacular to create a Championship Caliber team because I don't think he can pull it off....

Yea wouldn't expect to much this year like the past previous years besides I like this team and Im still getting Paid Suckas....

I don't want you guys to give your hopes up thinking that Otis is gonna pull something spectacular to create a Championship Caliber team because I don't think he can pull it off....

Then I guess you wouldn't consider the 2008-2009 team a championship caliber team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then I guess you wouldn't consider the 2008-2009 team a championship caliber team

The proof is in the pudding.

It was and what did he end up doing??? Yea....

So he only gets credit for "destroying it" and no credit for making it? Cool

and you have to be almost braindead to honestly believe that roster would be able to compete in 2010 and this year

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So he only gets credit for "destroying it" and no credit for making it? Cool

and you have to be almost braindead to honestly believe that roster would be able to compete in 2010 and this year

Do we? Does he? Do I? Dwight's significant improvement, Courtney Lee and JJ with two more years in the system, Gortat off the bench. The decline of Rashard was exaggerated, although I do not know when he sustained his injury. Hedo wouldn't be too terrible, unless he played like he did this post season, where pretty much everyone outside of Dwight underperformed. We would also have Pietrus for some perimeter defense, and if Rafer and Jameer coexisted, they would be a good PG rotation.

Did we?