ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

I would be if this was last year. He really fell off.

But even if that was the case, could you blame me?

I've opened myself up to drafting Chandler Parsons in the 2nd round hoping he could come in and contribute ala Chase Budinger.

Wish we could get Parsons, he reminds me of a younger, smarter, and harder working Turk. Last mock draft I saw had him going late in the first round though.

Parsons isn't an nba player.

i'd rather take a chance on lacedarius dunn than parsons

edit: unless we want to develop him over several years. The magic's chandler parsons project *rimshot*

• Upvote 2

edit: unless we want to develop him over several years. The magic's chandler parsons project *rimjob*

fixed moron...

• Downvote 1

edit: unless we want to develop him over several years. The magic's chandler parsons project *rimshot*

Quoted for truth.

I don't see it with Parsons.

Don't worry, the Jazz or Pacers will take him before the Magic have a chance at him anyway.

Kemba Walker just quieted a lot of people with his measurements. 6-1 in shoes, 6-3 1/2 wingspan. Not the midget people made him out to be.

BOOM! go getem otis!

I would be happy with selecting Mack. He's a very good scorer that plays hard on the defensive end. We can do much worse in the 2nd round.

I would be happy with selecting Mack. He's a very good scorer that plays hard on the defensive end. We can do much worse in the 2nd round.

it'd really depend on who else is available. I like Norris Cole and Andrew Goudelock over Mack if we're just talking about point guards. I really like Malcolm Lee as a combo guard in the courtney lee mold.

if Nikola Vucevic is available I'd take a shot at him. He measured in at just under 7-feet in shoes, 7-4.5 wingspan, 9-4.5 standing reach, 260 lbs. He's developed pretty nicely at USC, he can score in a variety of ways, he's a great rebounder, and he's got three point range so he'd be able to play next to dwight too.

I still really like e'twaun moore. He's got the tools defensively and is a good scorer

I wouldn't mind scotty hopson or Malcolm thomas either.

If it's between Mack, parsons, liggins, Isiah thomas, or david lighty I'd take Mack every time. I just wont be pulling for the magic to select him before I see the other prospects who are available.

Currently Draftexpress has us taking Justin Holiday. That would be a pretty good pick. He's basically limited to being a spot up three point shooter on offense, but he's got a 7-0 wingspan which gives him good potential as a defensive stopper as a shooting guard/small forward. Think Keith Bogans with Trevor Ariza arms

As a UF student and someone who has played against him, I'll throw a big no at Parsons. Inconsistent, poor shooter (although somehow he gained a reputation that he can shoot), wouldn't be able to guard a soul in the league.

I think Mack would be a pretty good pick in the 2nd round. Has the potential to guard well on the perimeter and could light it up on some nights.