ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

He reminds me of a young Chauncey Billups.

This news makes me happy. That means we could possibly be looking at buying a pick or moving up in the draft, and that one of our guards could be on the way out.

Please be Gil, please be Gil, please be Gil

l08hSN4JH4L81PQhZFgx.gif

• Upvote 1

jerry west jus accepted a job in the warriors front office. otherwise monte is gone to la for luke walton, steve blake, and a 2nd rounder

So sad that this is probably true lol.

He'll throw in Biedrins for the hell of it too.

lol you would. you want jimmer so badly you're blinded to other players talent.

lmao, can you imagine if Otis traded up the draft for Jimmer? I would punch a wall.

• Downvote 1

lmao, can you imagine if Otis traded up the draft for Jimmer? I would punch a wall.

Mack would be a decent pickup though in the 2nd. He's a tough kid, good size (mostly bulk), instant offense. I'd like it. It's time we groom a young PG.

Mack would be a decent pickup though in the 2nd. He's a tough kid, good size (mostly bulk), instant offense. I'd like it. It's time we groom a young PG.

you just want young dudes, it doesn't even matter who. . . the Magic could draft Kalin Lucas and you'd be all excited

• Upvote 1

you just want young dudes, it doesn't even matter who. . . the Magic could draft Kalin Lucas and you'd be all excited

I would be if this was last year. He really fell off.

But even if that was the case, could you blame me?

I've opened myself up to drafting Chandler Parsons in the 2nd round hoping he could come in and contribute ala Chase Budinger.

Don't know anything about him...His name sounds like someone who will fade into obscurity.

He only went to back to back national title games on Butler and was their starting PG and probably their biggest name player (except for maybe Gordon Hayward)....

He only went to back to back national title games on Butler and was their starting PG and probably their biggest name player (except for maybe Gordon Hayward)....

Another name that comes to mind while reading this...Mateen Cleaves.