ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

I've always liked Gil and believe he can come back and be a 17/5/5 guy As for Bass if he ever got his rotations down he'd be great he has that Haslem Ho Grant type jumper

He just doesn't have their IQ. However, I'm not sold on Otis being able to find anything better at the PF spot. Bass is still only 26 so he still has time on his side but hes going to have do a much better job in a variety of ways for us to succeed.

:svgsad:

Did we get CP3 yet?

Woah, I've been missing a lot apparently! Is there news about CP3 going to the Magic? Must read the old posts!

Rather have 3 then none like we had this yr

No you don't. What you really want is a balance. It seems like we have yet to have a team since the early 90's thats balanced defensively and offensively.

Woah, I've been missing a lot apparently! Is there news about CP3 going to the Magic? Must read the old posts!

Don't bother. Its sarcasm towards a post about us getting Iggy for Turkoflu and Duuduu which is laughable.

Alright I'll bite.

Realistic Lineup:

Jameer/Arenas/Duhon

Mayo/JJ

Prince/Hedo/Richardson

Anderson/Clark

Howard/JFoster

Now, if we get Fran over here, then him, Anderson and Clark duke it out.

We trade Bass and a future 1st rounder for Mayo. Sign Prince for cheap. Keep Meer because I unlike some of yall, don't feel confident that Arenas can ever last a full season again and bring Hedo off the bench and when hes playing like hes a few slices short of a large pizza pie, play Richardson.

I would love to say Iggy is a possibility but I don't believe it. If 76ers makes a trade banking on them being able to cut salaries because of the new CBA and the amnesty rule, then why wouldn't they just use it on him? Why even make a trade just to make one? AND if your gonna trade him why trade him to a conference rival?

Buike/Hayes/Prince/Smith or Mayo or BUST

That's an offseason I can get behind.

I'd be happy with Foster or Hayes. Foster has the height but Hayes plays big so both are fine by me.

His last couplle of tweets...

danielorton21 Daniel Orton

And whens it's all goin good. Everything seems right. It just ends.......

23 hours ago

Sometimes life really does throw you some mean curveballs. God has blessed me with so much. Especially with the will to get through it all

11 May

@

@JarethOMMB I'm all good. Preciate the love tho homie

2 minutes ag