ShefGator2

Trade Rumor Heard on ESPN Radio this morning

i think maybe 3 team in trade clippers to give philly guys like kaman jj maybe go la and hedo too philly get kaman and one guy la get like hedo jj or andercook maybe yes

Bismack, you think if Philly included their pick we would still have a shot at drafting you?

Bismack, you think if Philly included their pick we would still have a shot at drafting you?

i talk to agent

Correct me if I'm wrong, but

I don't think we are going to "shed" Gilbert's contract and have a ton of cap space with a speculated "Allan Houston Rule II" The orginal AH Rule pretty much just took away the luxery tax that a team had to pay on one player and clear a roster spot. They were still required to pay the full contract and it still counted against their salary cap. It might make a small difference , but dont think we are going to have a max slot suddenly appear.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but

I don't think we are going to "shed" Gilbert's contract and have a ton of cap space with a speculated "Allan Houston Rule II" The orginal AH Rule pretty much just took away the luxery tax that a team had to pay on one player and clear a roster spot. They were still required to pay the full contract and it still counted against their salary cap. It might make a small difference , but dont think we are going to have a max slot suddenly appear.

No, but we could be rid of Gilbert. That's good enough for me.

dgranger33 Danny Granger

by KBerg_CBS

I could care less who won between the bulls and the heat... I'd prob root for chi anyways.. The heat tryin to be the Yankees of the NBA smh

38 minutes ago

DON'T TRADE FOR GRANGER OTIS WHO WANTS THIS MORON ON THIS TEAM

Alex (Orlando, FL)

Iggy to Orlando for Turk/Ryan/Future 1st, and the Magic use their TPE to absorb Nocioni's contract. What are your thoughts?

David Thorpe (12:06 PM)

Magic need 3 point shooters.

I wish I hadn't asked. :svgsad:

I think the Thorpedo might have meant the Magic need 3 point shooters who make their 3s outside of practice.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=42mknt2

DeAndre Jordan or Marcus Thorton for the MLE.

Sign and Trade J Rich/Ryan picks/cash/cheerleader for Gay

Arenas/Jameer

Gay/Thorton/STICKS

Iggy/Q/STICKS

DeAndre/Bass

Howard/Bass/DeAndre

Scoring, defense, BENCH

I CAN DREAM CAN'T I :bigparty: :creaturedance:

MisterRudolph Jarrod N Rudolph

@

@JarethOMMB ... Anyone questioning my cred is a fool. There's no reason for it because I don't really put out trades, tho I know about them

24 minutes ago

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, that clears that up.

As for the rest of this, I'm all for it, but I don't want to get my hopes up then get my heart crushed and broken into a million pieces. This type of abuse has happened, before but because I love him, I keep coming back.

Honestly though

Nelson/Iggy/Price/Anderson/Dwight - Not to shabby

Any real chance of having this trade include Brand?

Well, that clears that up.

As for the rest of this, I'm all for it, but I don't want to get my hopes up then get my heart crushed and broken into a million pieces. This type of abuse has happened, before but because I love him, I keep coming back.

Honestly though

Nelson/Iggy/Price/Anderson/Dwight - Not to shabby

Any real chance of having this trade include Brand?

i dont think we'll get prince. i think its one or the other. Iggy is more of a sf anyways.