Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Game 5 Orlando vs. Hawks Tuesday Night 7:30

I'm switching it up, kicking it old school. Wearing the same old Magic hat I wore during the 2009 Finals, not any of this new gear I've gotten since then.

And no chat room either.. I'm gonna stay here in this game thread during the game.

Intellectually speaking as far as prediction.. I know I keep picking Magic wins, but ATL isn't THIS good and the Magic are not THIS bad! I believe more in the truth over 82 regular season games than 4 playoff games, I just do.

Even though now in my brain it's gone more like Hawks in 6 rather than Magic in 6, Magic in 7 is still POSSIBLE. We have two home games possibly, with only needing to steal Game 6 on the road. It's improbable, but not impossible by any stretch... and I *really* don't believe the Hawks will win in 5. So not only am I predicting a Magic win.. I'm predicting a Magic blowout. We'll be back home, J-Rich has gotten a game off worth of rest, and Arenas is pulling it together. If Jameer & Hedo just don't combine for freggin' 4 out of 25 shooting, gee, I think we can win.

At the very least, let's make them get win #4 on their OWN home floor!

Atlanta 90

Orlando 106

I'm switching it up, kicking it old school. Wearing the same old Magic hat I wore during the 2009 Finals, not any of this new gear I've gotten since then.

And no chat room either.. I'm gonna stay here in this game thread during the game.

Intellectually speaking as far as prediction.. I know I keep picking Magic wins, but ATL isn't THIS good and the Magic are not THIS bad! I believe more in the truth over 82 regular season games than 4 playoff games, I just do.

Even though now in my brain it's gone more like Hawks in 6 rather than Magic in 6, Magic in 7 is still POSSIBLE. We have two home games possibly, with only needing to steal Game 6 on the road. It's improbable, but not impossible by any stretch... and I *really* don't believe the Hawks will win in 5. So not only am I predicting a Magic win.. I'm predicting a Magic blowout. We'll be back home, J-Rich has gotten a game off worth of rest, and Arenas is pulling it together. If Jameer & Hedo just don't combine for freggin' 4 out of 25 shooting, gee, I think we can win.

At the very least, let's make them get win #4 on their OWN home floor!

Atlanta 90

Orlando 106

I like that. Changing things up. Maybe Stan should take a page out of your book :D hahah. Really though. I think Stan needs to let the guys run and play more of a free wielding style. Obviously 1in4out has been figured out league wide. Probably the reason why we've had such an unpredictable year. Let's just go out there and play ball. We got nothing to lose. Just please. NO MORE CHUCKING!

We aren't out of this yet. We're playing with our heads down and we still got it close. One game and we can turn this whole thing around.

I know it's hockey and most of you have zero interest but the 8th seed Blackhawks were down 3-0 to the 1 seed Canucks. Game 7 is tomorrow ;)