Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

The OP doesn't make any sense. We're going to try to move Gunberto's contract...while also trying to move Jameer for a 3? Dudu is out starting point guard for the future?

Also everyone saying how Otis should be canned realize that if he goes then out goes likely any shot at Gilbert opting out of his deal.

You didnt really read my post or make much sense in your rebuttal. I do have a lot of repsect for you as a poster though, but you can't just gloss over things and then expect me to reexplain an already too long OP.

This summer is going to be a message board marathon. Wear something revealing and shave your chest hairs.

You won't be ignoring when we're on pullout sofa in your living room sipping on Fanta and watching the game cuddling...

He has a good point, Kberto: that would be hard to ignore.

Thanks Catman your info but i wanna get your opinion on something. What do you think Nelson J.Rich and Anderson can get us? and what big do you see us going after if Fran doesnt come over? I believe J.R Smith is a superstar and pairing him along side Howard and Gil would be awesome for our future and adds to a nice core of players we have in JJ Howard Bass Clark Anderson and Orton who are 26 or younger.

Well, I personally don't get upset when these things don't happen because I understand that rumors and actually getting the name on the line are completely different things. I would just like to hear it from someone who has been helpful in the past at pointing this board in the right direction even if every detail you've posted hasn't been correct, at least the names and the shuffling of players has been in the ballpark somewhere. So I'm really just trying to get in my head who the Magic are going after cause I'd like to try and imagine what type of team that would be.

I know this board went crazy over the thought of getting Paul last year, is this new idea of getting Paul have any more ground to it than last year?

Yes it does, but the Magic need to get through the CBA to see what happens. The CBA could free up a ton of money and then I believe the Magic would pursue CP3, possibly in a S&T. If New Orleans took back Jameer Bass and Jrich, or whatever we offered, the Magic would still have some cash freed up from Gilbert to go after wing talent and a PF.

I wish I could say what the plans are, but the CBA seriously makes it hard for teams to plan right now. It is a big deal, and frankly, we may not even have basketball for a full season next year, which could seriously blow.

Thanks Catman your info but i wanna get your opinion on something. What do you think Nelson J.Rich and Anderson can get us? and what big do you see us going after if Fran doesnt come over? I believe J.R Smith is a superstar and pairing him along side Howard and Gil would be awesome for our future and adds to a nice core of players we have in JJ Howard Bass Clark Anderson and Orton who are 26 or younger.

I really have no idea what those guys could get us right now. So many factors involved, like what the other team wants..who they fear they could lose..who costs too much for them..etc.

Good question on bigs .We will revisit that one in a little bit. I know if there is no lockout that we should have Fran here with Orton as well. The Magic would want to add one more guy to the mix I am sure.

And personally, I would like to have the singer Prince over Tayshaun. I watched enough Chappelle show to know that man can ball.

It's going to be a horrible summer more than likely. I'd be shocked if they have a new CBA in time for free agency to start on time and I can't see us being able to pull off a trade before the draft. The NFL offseason has been miserable with all this CBA trash, its' awful we got to deal with it in the NBA too.