Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3wn4wbh

Why for Orlando: It begins to clear cap space in 2012.

Why for Cleveland: With Parker being a free agent, they have no SG. JJ can fill that role. It also allows them to start JJ Hickson next to Varejo.

Thoughts?

Very Bad Trade Were Trying to Get Younger Not Older :panicworker:

Very Bad Trade Were Trying to Get Younger Not Older :panicworker:

Your point is noted. However, if we can't clear the cap space in 2012 to lure another free agent, I think Howard will walk. Brooklyn is looking better and better by the minute. Our team does not have the talent to compete for a title right now. We won't be better than Boston, Miami, or Chicago next year either. We don't have very good trade assets (outside of Anderson, Nelson, and JJ) and I think we need to begin to look at the summer of 2012 to bring D12 a star to play with.

Your point is noted. However, if we can't clear the cap space in 2012 to lure another free agent, I think Howard will walk. Brooklyn is looking better and better by the minute. Our team does not have the talent to compete for a title right now. We won't be better than Boston, Miami, or Chicago next year either. We don't have very good trade assets (outside of Anderson, Nelson, and JJ) and I think we need to begin to look at the summer of 2012 to bring D12 a star to play with.

Thats Why this summer is going to be crazy i dont think otis is sitting at home he is exploring trades and free agents just wait i think dwight did not say that speech for no reason at the postgame show he said "I’m going to keep making Orlando one of the best places to play. I’ll do whatever I can to lead my city. I love Orlando, so I’ll do as much as I can. Our fans deserve a championship." i think he is probaly working with otis to bring a star and some youth to our franshise just wait magic fans

LOL I madet he most epic trade in history of mankind... 39 wins for a 52 win team! That's... 91-0!

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=3lrh44e

That's like going 8-0 in the Pre-season, 82-0 in the regular season, win the first game in the playoffs before losing home court...

:svgsad:

EDIT: I sent out the remaining roster, everyone but Dwight... ending contracts would not return, new players signed instead! OMG!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3r836oj

Still just 39 wins so that team would still lose home court... But HOOOO MAAAAN look at the depth at SG, PG, C and PF... SVG would have to suit up to play SF though.

Thats Why this summer is going to be crazy i dont think otis is sitting at home he is exploring trades and free agents just wait i think dwight did not say that speech for no reason at the postgame show he said "I’m going to keep making Orlando one of the best places to play. I’ll do whatever I can to lead my city. I love Orlando, so I’ll do as much as I can. Our fans deserve a championship." i think he is probaly working with otis to bring a star and some youth to our franshise just wait magic fans

Otis must do something drastic. It's clear this group of guys isn't going anywhere. The fire isn't there. The ability isn't there.

If we want to keep Dwight, big things need to happen this summer. Big.

Otis must do something drastic. It's clear this group of guys isn't going anywhere. The fire isn't there. The ability isn't there.

If we want to keep Dwight, big things need to happen this summer. Big.

Lets Hope something good will happen this summer